- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Best Service Celtic ERA Sample Library
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L21786 000000000 L21786000000000
6-Month* financing available.
With Celtic ERA, Eduardo Tarilonte once again takes you to a fascinating journey through time. This time, he travels far north to the roots of the Ce...Click To Read More About This Product
After finalizing your order for this downloadable product you'll receive an activation key via email. This email will include a product link and directions for downloading.(Credit approval may take up to 24 hours.)
Great for traditional scores or fantasy video games and movie sounds tracks.
With Celtic ERA, Eduardo Tarilonte once again takes you to a fascinating journey through time. This time, he travels far north to the roots of the Celtic culture. Sounds having been been played in the green vastness and the high mountains of Ireland for ages are now available at your fingertips with Celtic ERA.
After creating successful libraries such as Ancient ERA Persia, Forest Kingdom, Desert Winds, Epic World and ERA Medieval Legends, sample-mastermind Eduardo Tarilonte has dedicated himself to the sound of Nordic myths.
Whenever the unmistakable flutes are heard, they’ll magically enchant our dreaming minds with pictures of the green island and its majestic Nordic mountains. Hence, Celtic ERA is the pick of the bunch for film-scores and background music for television documentations taking place or being settled in this region. Whether historical or fictional background, the authentic sounds of Celtic ERA will lift the power of the pictures to a new level.
- 18GB library with more than 18,000 samples
- 23 brass, string and percussion instruments in full detail and with immaculate quality
- Three additional instruments from the Bronze Age: Cranyx, Cornu and War Horns
- All instruments are elaborated multi-samples (24 bit/ 44,1 kHz) with several dynamic graduations, various articulations, round robin and real legato samples as well as dedicated glissando samples
- Recorded using selected Kahayan U47 microphones into preamplifiers by the same manufacturer
- All instruments have been played by superb musicians of the Irish music scene
- Including authentic phrases as MIDI-patterns as well as inspiring soundscapes
Call or click to order today!