- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Best Service TITAN 2
- Write a Review
- J44400 000000000 J44400000000000
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
TITAN 2 outshines its predecessor by doubling its sound-library, adding countless new presets, a fully redesigned user-interface as well as sound sha...Click To Read More About This Product
After finalizing your order for this downloadable product you'll receive an activation key via email. This email will include a product link and directions for downloading.(Credit approval may take up to 24 hours.)
6-Month* financing available.
A bottomless ocean of sound.
TITAN 2 outshines its predecessor by doubling its sound-library, adding countless new presets, a fully redesigned user-interface as well as sound shaping potential exceeding even the original.
TITAN 2 emulates 266 different synthesizers
The content in TITAN 2 covers the full spectrum of this instrument's glorious history. Here, you will find everything of distinction, ranging from the 70's until today, covering every kind of sound synthesis. This plug-in includes the latest virtual instruments, analogue classics, legendary modular systems, prominent digital synthesizers, powerful workstation as well as unheard rarities.
TITAN 2 comes with a gigantic library of 12,800 presets. Besides basses, leads and pads, the new version of this plug-ins offers various sounds designed for current dance productions. TITAN 2 does not simply offer sounds of current famous synthesizers, but is actually able to often replace these instruments – thanks to its carefully reproduced wave forms and elaborated edit-functions. Because of the enormous bandwidth of synthesizers being used, TITAN 2 offers an unbelievable broad palette of sonic characters. However, TITAN 2 does not solely define itself by the sonic sources but through the presets being carved from these.
TITAN 2's user-interface has been completely redesigned. It now allows immediate access to almost every parameter. Even when producing under pressure of time, you will be able to use TITAN 2's full functional range without getting lost in countless menus or subpages.
TITAN 2 contains the full content of TITAN 1. The former was focused on classic hardware-synthesizers while the new version completes this large sonic choice with sounds targeting current dance- and pop-genres/productions as well as film and video scoring. Included among others are the fattest super-saw leads available, Dubstep-sounds for EDM-genres, cinematic-, orchestral- and natural-sounds as well as various electronic classics. Also, the original 5,500 sounds of TITAN 1 can now be tweaked, modulated and mixed more detailed and effectively using TITAN 2's revamped user-interface.
- 266 distinctively emulated synthesizers
- 12,800 presets (sorted by synthesizer- and sound-categories)
- 1,800 drum- and FX-sounds
- 1,500 rhythmical sequences
- 2,000 Arpeggiator- and sequencer-, modulation- and effects-presets
- 80GB sample-content, reduced to 25GB using inaudible data compression
- Synthesizers can be combined and mixed to create new sounds
- Two independent synthesizers per preset with individual filters, modulations and over 50 effects
- Convolution reverb with 1,000 impulse responses
- Superfast preset loading, less than one second
- Low CPU-load
- All parameters are MIDI-controllable
- "All-in-one" user-interface
- Complete modular system using Pro-Edit mode
- Randomizer and Attacker
- Auto-Playback section with arranger (chord memorizer, polyphonic MIDI-file-player)
- Extensive Arpeggiator and polyphonic step-sequencer
- Requires Free Engine 220.127.116.11 or newer
Call or click to order today!