- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Beyerdynamic DT 252 80 ohm Single Ear Headphone with Detachable Cable
- Write a Review
- L18284 000000000 L18284000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The DT 252 is a lightweight, closed dynamic headphone, which was specially designed for studio applications. It features an efficient neodymium magne...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Single-ear version of the DT 250, for broadcast applications
The DT 252 is a lightweight, closed dynamic headphone, which was specially designed for studio applications. It features an efficient neodymium magnet system, a very high reproduction precision and a balanced sound. The wide transmission range between 10 - 30,000 Hz is another important feature. The DT 252 comes with an 80 Ω systems. The soft circumaural earcup offers a high wearing comfort and excellent ambient noise insulation.
The padded headband is fully adjustable and can be adapted to each head size. The main connecting cable is single-sided, plug-in type with a golden combi 1/4"/mini jack plug. All parts are easy to replace. The DT 252 is the single-sided version of the DT 250. This headphone is recommended for all broadcasting and theatre applications where the ambient contact is essential.
- Closed headphone
- Good ambient noise attenuation
- Lightweight, low profile design
- Single-sided, detachable cable
- Powerful neodymium headphone system for excellent reproduction accuracy
- Balanced sound impression
- Circumaural ear pads, advanced ear cushion system
- Adjustable, soft padded headband
Call or click to order today
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.