- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Beyerdynamic DT 880 Pro Studio Headphones
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- 500756 000000000 500756000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The DT 880 PRO Headphones from Beyerdynamic combines all strengths of open, transparent headphones with those of more powerful, closed headphones. Sp...Click To Read More About This Product
Designed for critical sound monitoring of acoustic and classical music in an open environment.
The DT 880 PRO Headphones from Beyerdynamic combines all strengths of open, transparent headphones with those of more powerful, closed headphones. Specially designed housings and an improved system equalization turn this "remake" of the studio classic DT 880 into an ideal studio monitoring headphone, with analytical qualities. The complete sound spectrum is reproduced in detail from a well defined sub bass to the highest highs. The headphone's soft ear pads and adjustable, sliding, earpieces together with a single sided connecting cable ensure listening comfort during extended periods of use.
- Semi-open studio Beyerdynamic headphones
- Analytical qualities
- Soft ear pads and adjustable, sliding earpieces for highest comfort
- Single sided cable
Improve your acoustic mixes today
- Transducer type: dynamic
- Operating principle: semi-open
- Frequency response: 5-35,000 Hz
- Nominal impedance: 250 Ohms/system
- Nominal sound pressure level at 1 kHz: 96 dB
- Sound coupling to the ear: circumaural
- Headband pressure: approx. 3.5 N
- Weight without cable: 295g
- Length and kind of cable: 3 m coiled cable
- Connection: gold-plated mini stereo jack 3.5 mm & 6.35 mm adapter (1/4")
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.