- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Beyerdynamic GM 315Q Gooseneck Microphone for Orbis Conference System
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- K48180 000000000 K48180000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The GM 315Q gooseneck microphone has a high gain before feedback ratio and provides the highest intelligibility of speech. The LED ring displays the ...Click To Read More About This Product
Condenser gooseneck microphone with two flexible segments, illuminated ring and 5-pin XLR male
The GM 315Q gooseneck microphone has a high gain before feedback ratio and provides the highest intelligibility of speech. The LED ring displays the ready-to-talk status of the microphone and inside there's a filter to eliminate wind and pop noise. The microphone also features the innovative Scudio™ technology, making it insensitive to wireless communication devices such as mobile phones. The microphone is mounted on a 6 mm thick gooseneck and a matt black, non-glare surface makes it appear almost invisible.
Call or click to order.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.