- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Beyerdynamic TG V96c True Condenser Hypercardioid Live Vocal Mic
- Write a Review
- J05331 000000000 J05331000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The strength of the TG V96c lies in its absolutely faithful reproduction of the finest nuances and on stage every detail. The microphone's exterior s...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A stage mic that will turn heads.
The strength of the TG V96c lies in its absolutely faithful reproduction of the finest nuances and on stage every detail. The microphone's exterior stands out for its sophisticated design, with a special coated surface that is pleasant to the touch. But it is what's inside that makes the TG V96c into a top-class microphone and makes it stand out with vocalists, professional rental companies and sound technicians; this true condenser microphone shines with a captivatingly natural sound. The subtle treble boost provides an open, finely detailed and unobtrusive sound pattern. Further advantage: the TG V96c can be operated with 24 volt phantom powering without affecting the performance. The 5-layer pop protection made from metal gauze of differing mesh sizes and a sintered plate optimally suppresses plosives while significantly improving the rear-attenuation. The TG V96c is rugged enough for the stage and is supplied with an individual frequency response curve print out. Handcrafted in Germany.
- High-quality vocal microphone
- Frequency-independent cardioid polar pattern
- Compensated proximity effectt
- Wire mesh basket without foam
- Shock mounted microphone transducer and electronics
For the discriminating vocalist. Order today.
- Transducer type: Condenser
- Operating principle: Pressure gradient
- Polar pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency response
- Close miking: 20 - 20,000 Hz
- Distant miking (measured at 1 m): 55 - 20,000 Hz
- Open circuit voltage: 4 mV/Pa (-48 dBV) ±2 dB
- Nominal impedance: 60 Î
- Load impedance: ‰ 1 kÎ
- Max. SPL at 1 kHz: 150 dB
- Signal-to-noise ratio: 64 dB [CCIR, Q-Peak]
- Equivalent SPL: 20 dB [A, RMS]
- In-phase rejection 50 - 20,000 Hz. . . ‰ 60 dB
- Power supply: Phantom power: 24 - 48 V
- (recommended: 48 V)
- Current consumption: 4.3 mA
- Connection: 3-pin male XLR,
- 1 = ground
- 2 = +
- 3 = -
- Length: 7.3" (185 mm)
- Shaft diameter: 1" (26 mm)
- Head diameter: 1.89" (48 mm)
- Weight: 11.65 oz. (330 g)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.