- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Bias Soundsoap SE Audio Restoration Software
- Write a Review
- Product 580183
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Whether you're shooting videos, building websites, creating presentations, or making music, audio is a key factor and BIAS Soundsoap SE Audio Restora...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
A standalone version of this excellent noise reduction software.
Whether you're shooting videos, building websites, creating presentations, or making music, audio is a key factor and BIAS Soundsoap SE Audio Restoration Software is an easy-to-use software tool that will make your work sound better than ever.
This standalone version scrubs audio squeaky clean, dramatically reducing tape hiss, buzzing, hum, rumble, and most other types of background noise. Making a road movie and need to remove tire noise? Burning CDs from your old tape collection? A perfect narration, except for that annoying air conditioner? SoundSoap them all.
Best of all, while the software uses incredibly advanced technology to do its magic, you don't need to be an audio expert. Just click the one-step Learn Noise button, and watch it automatically clean your audio. Or fine tune the intuitive controls for even more professional results in just seconds.
SoundSoap's Noise Tuner control helps you tune in the hiss and other background noise you want to remove, much like tuning in a radio station. The Learn Noise button will automatically set this control for you. Or, if you like, you can grab it and adjust it manually. The only button you really need to know is Learn Noise. In less than 3 seconds, the Bias software will automatically profile any noise in your signal and adjust the Noise Tuner and Noise Reduction knobs to their ideal settings.
The optimal amount of noise reduction is set automatically (once you click the Learn Noise button). You can also manually adjust the noise reduction. A low setting is good for subtle noise control; for bigger problems, just crank it up and listen to the noise evaporate.
Just how much cleaning is taking place? The unique Wash Window on the software lets you listen and watch while it goes to work. The left side of the SoundSoap Display shows the unprocessed signal, while the right side shows it after it's been cleaned up. (Blue = desired audio signal; red = noise.)
Professional recording engineers know that very low-frequency noise, called "rumble," can be just as troublesome as tape hiss and other higher-frequency noise. With one click on the Remove Rumble button, rumble is practically eliminated, such as an idling truck, or any similar such noise below 40Hz.
Few things can ruin a fine recording as much as a loud hum, typically introduced by electrical interference from fluorescent lights or inferior wiring. Now, when hum raises its ugly head, chop it off with one click of the Remove Hum button. Choose 60Hz (for North America and most other regions with 120 VAC electricity) or 50Hz (for most regions with 220 VAC electricity).
The Mode selection lets you choose whether SoundSoap is on or off. You can also listen to just the offending noise (Noise Only); this can be very handy for adjusting the Noise Tuner while preserving the desired sound.
The program operates as its own application and is able to process the sound of almost any digital video or audio file including QuickTime, DV (camcorder format), MOV, WAV, AIFF, SDII. There's no better, faster, or easier way to clean up your audio files or video soundtracks.
- The ideal audio companion for almost any MiniDV, Digital8, or any other digital camcorder, video editing software, audio CD burning software, digital audio workstation; audio-enabled website; presentation software; or other multimedia application
- Works as a standalone application
- Easy and intuitive workspace makes cleaning audio a snap while its unique Wash Window shows how well it works
- Remove hiss, hum, buzzing, rumble, and most other noise without harming the audio you want to preserve
- Use SoundSoap's one-step Learn Noise button to automatically reduce noise, or use its manual controls for more advanced applications
- Works with most QuickTime compatible audio or video files (DV, WAV, SDII, AIFF, MOV)
- Preserve voice button helps remove noise (and other audio) outside of the range of the human voice
- Hum removal optimized for 60 Hz (North America, etc.) or 50 Hz (Europe, Australia, etc.)
- Noise Only mode lets you listen only to the noise being removed and is ideal for fine-tuning SoundSoap's controls
Remove hiss, buzz, rumbling, and more while preserving your original audio. Order today!
- G3 or G4 Apple Macintosh desktop, PowerBook, or iBook (>400 MHz processor recommended)
- Macintosh OS 10.2 minimum
- Pentium III desktop or laptop (>600 MHz processor recommended)
- Windows XP Home or Professional
- 128 MB RAM minimum
- 20 MB available disk space
- Requires QuickTime 6 player (included)