- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Black Lion Audio Auteur Quad Mic Preamp and DI
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L13304 000000000 L13304000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Auteur Quad is the four channel version rack mount of Black Lion Audio's ever-popular Auteur MK2 preamp. The Auteur preamp has become a studio st...Click To Read More About This Product
The Auteur Quad is the four channel version rack mount of Black Lion Audio's ever-popular Auteur MK2 preamp. The Auteur preamp has become a studio staple over the last decade and is known for its fast, transparent IC based front end while also providing a fat, colorful back end via edcor transformers. This mixture of vintage and modern design has led the Auteur to be known as the “Swiss army knife of preamps”, sounding great on everything. It especially shines on sources that require detail but also benefit from some thickness such as drums or vocals. Some of the major additions to the Quad over the 2 channel half-rack unit would be the updated meters on all four channels as well as borrowing the loved DI circuit from the 500 series Auteur on the first 2 channels. This feature set as well as channel count gives you one of the most affordable preamps in the world at an unbelievable price.
Call or click to order.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.