- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Blizzard Autobahn 8 DMX/ArtNet Interface Control Panel
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J55426 000000000 J55426000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
This DMX/ArtNet interface provides thousands of DMX channels and fast DMX response and proper network load management for lighting scenarios with mul...Click To Read More About This Product
ArtNet/DMX bilateral signal conversion
This DMX/ArtNet interface provides thousands of DMX channels and fast DMX response and proper network load management for lighting scenarios with multiple LED fixtures and video mapping. The Blizzard AutoBahn 8 not only provides instant response, but also a lower network load. The AutoBahn 8 will allow you to increase the number of DMX universes and easily place DMX universes remotely on any TCP/IP Ethernet network. It can also be used as a DMX merger, DMX splitter, or backup device.
The Blizzard AutoBahn 8 features an RJ45 Neutrik EtherCON 10/100M Ethernet LAN port with auto MDI/MDI-X (universal cable recognition), which eliminates the need of separate MDI and MDI-X ports, selector switches, or special crossover cables. It also has 2 DMX inputs, which can be set as "input" or "disabled" status. You can assign the each input to a specific "Universe" within the range of 0.0 - F.F. When the DMX port is set as “input”, the port mode can be set as “normal” or “backup”.
In normal mode, the device will send data received from the DMX IN port to the network universe regardless of other data being received. And in backup mode, the device will NOT automatically send any data from this port. This input port will only transmit data to the network universe when the network universe is receiving no other active data input.
- Professional-grade DMX/ArtNet interface for complex lighting setups
- Eliminates need for separate MDI and MDI-X ports, switches or crossover cables
- Provides fast DMX response and lower network load
- Allows you to increase the number of DMX universes
- Can be used as a DMX merger, splitter or backup device
Open up a new world of lighting possibilities—order today.
- ArtNet/DMX bilateral signal conversion
- 1x RJ45 Neutrik™ EtherCON® Ethernet LAN port, 10/100M, supports TCP/IP protocol
- 2x DMX inputs and 8x DMX outputs, each photoelectrically isolated
- Auto MDI/MDI-X ethernet connector
- Supports standard DMX-512 and ArtNet protocol
- DMX input/outputs can be set to enabled or disabled
- Each DMX output can be set to single, zero, HTP, or LTP mode
- Each DMX input can be set to normal or backup mode
- DMX splitter/merger functionality
- Manual IP address settings
- LCD display indicates each DMX input/output status
- Ethernet LED status indicator
- Quick and easy to set user presets
- Length: 19 in. (482 mm)
- Height: 1.75 in. (44 mm)
- Depth: 6.1 in. (155 mm)
- Weight: 5.1 lb. (2.3 kg)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.