- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Blizzard G-Max150 150W LED Moving Head Beam with Gobos
- Write a Review
- J56408 000000000 J56408000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
When you need a cutting-edge lighting fixture that really makes a statement, look no further than the Blizzard G-Max150. This professional moving-hea...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Onboard rotating, indexing and interchangeable gobos, powered by a 150W LED engine.
When you need a cutting-edge lighting fixture that really makes a statement, look no further than the Blizzard G-Max150. This professional moving-head beam light is powered by a fierce, 150W white LED engine and packs an astounding array of features to make your light show more dynamic.
The G-Max150 creates a mind-boggling variety of patterns and effects, thanks to its two gobo wheels, both of which have seven rotating, indexing and interchangeable gobos.
Adding to the G-Max150’s repertoire of effects is a 3- and 8-facet rotating, indexable prism with variable speed and direction. For a more smooth, elegant look, G-Max's frost filter gives subtle, satisfying glow that satisfies. But when pinpoint accuracy and beam shaping are what you need, G-Max's smooth, multi-mode iris has you covered.
In order to maximize the effectiveness of all the G-Max150’s onboard features, Blizzard designed the fixture for optimal speed and performance. The G-Max150 boasts 3-phase steppers under the hood for 540° of pan in 2.2 sec., and 270° of tilt in under 1.2 sec., all in virtual silence.
When you need full control over the parameters of your lighting show, the G-Max150 supports DMX operation and the use of both 3- and 5-pin DMX connection. The lighting possibilities for your next visual display are limited only by your creativity.
For times when you prefer simplicity to complexity, the G-Max150 features built-in automatic operating programs, enabling you to dramatically reduce setup and teardown times. When you want simplicity but still want your light show to integrate and synchronize with the music, sound activation mode does all the work for you.
- High-performance moving-head beam fixture
- Powered by intense 150W LED
- Quiet, quick and precise pan and tilt movement
- Two onboard gobo wheels with 7 gobos each
- 3- and 8-facet rotating prism
- DMX operation and built-in programs, including sound active
For maximum power, speed and versatility, order yours today.
- Type: Beam
- Light source: LED
- Color: White
- Beam angle: 15°
- Moving head: Yes
- Power source: AC
- Battery type: Not applicable
- DMX channels: 21, 23, or 24
- DMX connector: 3- and 5-pin XLR
- Wi-Fi: No
- Sound activated: Yes
- AC Power: Yes
- Wireless control: No
- Dimming: Yes
- App control: No
- Gobos included: No
- Automatic programs: Yes
- Width: 10.2 in.
- Height: 18.9 in.
- Depth: 15 in.
- Weight: 33 lb.
- Remote included: No
- Carrying case: No
- Stand included: No
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.