Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 8 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
Blizzard Laser Blade G Mini Moving Head Green Lasertrue true
Musician's Friend Rewards
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
Blizzard Laser Blade G Mini Moving Head Green Laser$499.99
- Free Shipping
- Top Rated
- Flexible Financing
- Lowest Price
Gold Coverage Protection
Protect your gear
Gold Coverage Protection
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Moving head fixture with a powerful, wide-beam laser.
This ultra-bright, dynamic fixture is packed with a ton of goodies like 133 geometric figures, 14 animations, 76 types of beam patterns, and even 2-in-1 frame projection in DMX mode where any two separate shapes or patterns can be individually positioned, rotated, zoomed, and more.
It can be operated in standalone mode, auto-beam, auto-animation, sound active mode, or via DMX where you take full control of pan/tilt, zoom in/out, rotating, drawing, billowing, speed, and animation selection. Want to really throw things over the edge at your next show? Set up two or more Laser Blade G fixtures in master slave mode with reversed pan and tilt, add some fog, and get ready to witness some serious mirrored fat beam liquid sky effects.
This fixture also features a super easy-to-use 4-button LCD control panel, IEC power input connection, 3-pin DMX in/out connections, mounting bracket, and weighs in at less than 7 lb.
- Moving-head fixture with green laser
- Powered by 50mW, Class R fat beam laser with 15KPPS salvo scanners
- DMX operation and built-in, automatic programs including sound active
- Built-in programs with 133 geometric figures, 14 animations and 76 beam patterns
- Ready to use from the box
Take your lighting show to the next level with this dynamic fixure—order yours today.
Laser Blade G Mini Moving Head Green Laser Specifications:General
- Color: Green
- Light source: Laser diode
- Coverage angle: Not applicable
- Built-in patterns: Yes
- Power source: AC
- Battery type: Not applicable
- DMX channels: 18
- DMX connector: 3-pin XLR
- Wi-Fi: No
- Sound activated: Yes
- AC Power: Yes
- Wireless control: No
- App control: No
- Automatic programs: Yes
- Power link: Not specified
- Width: 5.5 in.
- Height: 10.6 in.
- Depth: 7.1 in.
- Weight: 6.7 lb.
- Remote included: No
- Carrying case: No
- Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
- Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.