- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Blizzard Laser Blade G Mini Moving Head Green Laser
- Write a Review
- #J45727 000000000 J45727000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Laser Blade G is a powerful, compact moving head fixture with lightning fast 540° pan and 270° tilt for spectacular visual effects. It’s equipped...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Moving head fixture with a powerful, wide-beam laser.
The Laser Blade G is a powerful, compact moving head fixture with lightning fast 540° pan and 270° tilt for spectacular visual effects. It’s equipped with a 50mW, Class 3R wide-beam laser with 15KPPS galvo scanners for smooth shapes, animations, and more for jaw dropping effects.
This ultra-bright, dynamic fixture is packed with a ton of goodies like 133 geometric figures, 14 animations, 76 types of beam patterns, and even 2-in-1 frame projection in DMX mode where any two separate shapes or patterns can be individually positioned, rotated, zoomed, and more.
It can be operated in standalone mode, auto-beam, auto-animation, sound active mode, or via DMX where you take full control of pan/tilt, zoom in/out, rotating, drawing, billowing, speed, and animation selection. Want to really throw things over the edge at your next show? Set up two or more Laser Blade G fixtures in master slave mode with reversed pan and tilt, add some fog, and get ready to witness some serious mirrored fat beam liquid sky effects.
This fixture also features a super easy-to-use 4-button LCD control panel, IEC power input connection, 3-pin DMX in/out connections, mounting bracket, and weighs in at less than 7 lb.
- Moving-head fixture with green laser
- Powered by 50mW, Class R fat beam laser with 15KPPS salvo scanners
- DMX operation and built-in, automatic programs including sound active
- Built-in programs with 133 geometric figures, 14 animations and 76 beam patterns
- Ready to use from the box
Take your lighting show to the next level with this dynamic fixure—order yours today.
- Color: Green
- Light source: Laser diode
- Coverage angle: Not applicable
- Built-in patterns: Yes
- Power source: AC
- Battery type: Not applicable
- DMX channels: 18
- DMX connector: 3-pin XLR
- Wi-Fi: No
- Sound activated: Yes
- AC Power: Yes
- Wireless control: No
- App control: No
- Automatic programs: Yes
- Power link: Not specified
- Width: 5.5 in.
- Height: 10.6 in.
- Depth: 7.1 in.
- Weight: 6.7 lb.
- Remote included: No
- Carrying case: No
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.