- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Blizzard Lightcaster W-DMX Receiver 2.4GHz Wireless DMX with FHSS
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J56450 000000000 J56450000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
This 2.4GHz wireless DMX receiver from Blizzard lets you create a dependable, professional wireless DMX setup for your lighting show with a range of ...Click To Read More About This Product
2.4GHz wireless DMX control with FHSS technology.
This 2.4GHz wireless DMX receiver from Blizzard lets you create a dependable, professional wireless DMX setup for your lighting show with a range of up to 500 m. Thanks to the LightCaster W-DMX Receiver’s built-in, frequency-hopping spread spectrum (FHSS) technology, you can count on a strong, reliable wireless signal that’s free of interference.
Originally developed by the US Military, FHSS is a technique of wirelessly transmitting data by spreading the signal over rapidly changing frequencies. In essence, the LightCaster W-DMX Tansceiver (sold separately) jumps from one frequency to another very rapid pace as it sends data to the LightCaster W-DMX Receiver. Since this technology makes signal interference or interception practically impossible, W-DMX with FHSS has become something of an industry standard for working professionals who need the most reliable wireless lighting control.
Setting up a wireless DMX system with LightCaster W-DMX is a very simple procedure, with each of the two required units having only a single function control button and a power, DMX, and mode status LED indicator. Users simply power on a transceiver to act as the transmitter, choose one of three modes (frequencies), then power on any number of receivers and the system will automatically sync together. For multiple transmitter setups, it's as simple as choosing a different frequency group for the next transceiver, then powering up the next receiver or a group of receivers. An unlimited number of receivers can be controlled by each transceiver, each one able to control 512 channels of DMX (1 universe).
- W-DMX 2.4GHz wireless receiver
- Requires LightCaster W-DMX transceiver (sold separately) to complete a setup
- Utilizes FHSS frequency-hopping technology for reliability
- User-friendly interface for simple operation
- Control an unlimited number of receivers with a single transceiver
Enjoy reliable wireless lighting control—order now.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.