- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Blizzard Oberon Profile WZ 200W LED Ellipsoidal Spotlight
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J55375 000000000 J55375000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Blizzard’s powerful Oberon Profile WZ ellipsoidal imaging spotlight produces a high-intensity, sharp- and soft-edged beam that’s perfect for theatre,...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Intense 200W COB LED light source.
Blizzard’s powerful Oberon Profile WZ ellipsoidal imaging spotlight produces a high-intensity, sharp- and soft-edged beam that’s perfect for theatre, studio applications, nightclubs, museums, or anywhere where precisely controlled accent spotlighting is needed. Thanks to its zoom feature, you can adjust the beam angle from 20–45° to attain the perfect amount of illumination.
Equipped with a 200W high-intensity 3200K tungsten COB LED, the Oberon Profile WZ offers an incredible CRI of 95. The light quality is comparable to natural sunlight and incandescent lighting, while consuming much less energy. It provides rich and accurate color rendition, natural skin tones, and can deliver brightness with ease.
Users can manually zoom and focus the Oberon Profile WZ via two locking adjustment knobs located on the side of the housing. One knob controls the zoom/beam angle, and the other controls the focus. When the knobs are loosened, they easily slide back and forth to allow for a smaller or larger spot, with either a soft or sharp, finely focused edge.
The Oberon Profile WZ comes equipped with a stainless-steel shutter blade assembly, an attachable color gel frame, gobo holder, and can be used in standalone or master/slave mode with multiple units using simple 1-channel DMX mode, or 2-channel DMX mode with master dimming and built-in strobe effects (1–20 fps).
The Blizzard Oberon Profile WZ has an easy-to-use 4-button LCD menu that offers quick access to DMX address and master/slave settings, 0-100% manual dimming, demo mode (off/on/strobe), and fixture reset. It’s also equipped with 3/5-pin DMX In/Out jacks, and PowerCon compatible AC power In/Out connectors which allow users to safely power link up to 5 fixtures.
- Profile ellipsoidal spotlight with adjustable beam angle
- High-intensity 200-watt COB LED light source
- Zooming beam angle covers 20–45°
- Tungsten color temperature
- DMX and slave/master control with dimming and strobe functions
Order now to get the perfect amount of spotlighting at your next production.
- Type: Spot
- Light source: LED
- Color: Tungsten
- Beam angle: 20-45°
- Moving head: No
- Power source: AC
- Battery type: Not applicable
- DMX channels: 1 or 2
- DMX connector: 3-pin XLR
- Wi-Fi: No
- Sound activated: No
- AC Power: Yes
- Wireless control: No
- Dimming: Yes
- App control: No
- Gobos included: No
- Automatic programs: Yes
- Width: 10.9 in.
- Height: 10.9 in.
- Depth: 29.3 in.
- Weight: 20.3 lb.
- Remote included: No
- Carrying case: No
- Stand included: No
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.