- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Blizzard Skybox 5 RGBAW+UV Battery Powered 7x15 Watt LED Wash Light
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J46121 000000000 J46121000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The SkyBoxTM 5 features 5/6/7 and 10-channel control modes, which means it works great with any type of controller. Additionally, the built-in 4 char...Click To Read More About This Product
Versatile and powerful lighting fixture.
The SkyBoxTM 5 features 5/6/7 and 10-channel control modes, which means it works great with any type of controller. Additionally, the built-in 4 character/4 button LCD control panel permits total control over the fixture, including master/slave, auto mode, fade, strobe settings, manual color adjustment, sound active mode, wireless ID settings, IR remote control mode, and power output mode settings.
Depending on the needs of any given application, you can select either High Power, Medium Power, or Battery Saver Mode, which allows the fixture to run for a longer time at lower output. With average usage of color fades in High Output Mode, you can expect the battery life of 10+ hours, color jumping 5+ hrs, or full on for 3+ hrs! The normal battery recharge time is 4 hours and can be done even while in use.
It also features built-in PowerConTM compatible AC power In/Out connectors, 3-pin DMX in/out connections, a main power switch, and an LED illuminated battery power gauge which illuminates red during charge, and green when fully charged. These are all strategically placed on the back of the unit in a way that allows you to use it in ANY position, including flat on the floor.
The built-in SkywireTM wireless receiver provides reliable wireless communication for over 1000 feet, line-of-sight. 512 auto-assigning frequencies in 7 groups (color-coded by an LED indicator) allow up to 7 systems to run simultaneously in the same space, completely free of interference. The frequencies of the SkyBoxTM 5 match up perfectly with all Blizzard Lighting wireless DMX products.
- Color mixing via 7x 15W (6 x 2.5w) Red/Green/Blue/Amber/White 5-in-1 LEDs
- 395-400nM ultraviolet light output
- 2.4Ghz built-in wireless DMX receiver
- IntelionTM lithium-ion battery system
- 3 battery power modes
- IR remote control (sold separately)
- 5 user-selectable 32-bit dimming curves
- Variable electronic dimming & strobe
- Built-in color & chase macros via DMX
- Built-in automated programs via master/slave
- Built-in sound active programs
- RGBAW color mixing ability in standalone mode
- Rugged and well-built
- Super-quiet variable-speed internal fan cooling
- Dual mounting brackets for positioning flexibility
- Flicker-free constant-current 400hz LED driver
- 3-pin male input and 3-pin female output
- PowerConTM compatible AC power In/Out connectors
Works wirelessly, manually or with your existing controller.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.