- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
BLUE Bluebird Mic and DT 770 PRO 80 Headphone Pack
- Write a Review
- Product 270378
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Includes a Blue Bluebird large-diaphragm cardioid condenser microphone and Beyerdynamic Pro-80 headphones.Like its namesake, the Bluebird really sing...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Record crystal-clear, soaring vocals without headphone-bleed.
Includes a Blue Bluebird large-diaphragm cardioid condenser microphone and Beyerdynamic Pro-80 headphones.
Like its namesake, the Bluebird really sings. This multipurpose condenser mic is great for vocals, guitars, and close-miking drums and acoustic instruments. A perfect match for Blue's high-quality sound, DT 770 PRO 80 headphones are like strapping a pair of expensive studio monitors around your head, only way more comfortable. Their closed design virtually eliminates headphone-bleed into the mic. Plus their excellent sound reproduction and noise rejection lets you easily hear the minute changes in sound quality as you position your Bluebird mic for best effect.
Bluebird Large Diaphragm Cardioid Condenser Microphone
Designed to deliver the same high-quality audio that mic users have come to expect from Blue. Boasting a unique look and highly versatile performance, this pressure gradient cardioid microphone uses Blue's renowned mic technology and a Class A discrete amplifier circuit. The Bluebird microphone can be used in any number of applications, from vocals to guitars, close-miking of drums or drum overheads, percussion, piano, horns, strings, or anywhere else where crystal-clear sound is the top concern.
DT 770 PRO 80 Closed Studio Headphones
Closed back, diffuse-field headphones featuring bass reflex technology for improved bass response and clinically accurate high and mid-range reproduction. Rugged headband construction. Single-sided cable.
- Frequency response: 20Hz - 20kHz
- Sensitivity: 27mV/Pa
- 138dB max. SPL
- Low self-noise specification (>7.5dB)
- High output level (+12cBV)
- Class A discrete amplifier circuit
- Tonal character makes it ideal for recording almost any instrument or vocals
- Closed-back, diffuse field design
- Bass reflex technology for extended bass response
- Accurate high and mid-range reproduction
- Rugged headband construction
- Single-sided cable
Order this pack and record professional-quality vocals take after take.
- Acoustical Operating Principal: Pressure Gradient
- Directional Pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency Response: 20Hz - 20kHz
- Sensitivity (1kHz into 2.5k Ohms): 27mV/Pa
- Rated Impedance: 50 Ohms
- Rated Load Impedance: Not less than 1 k Ohms
- Noise Level A-weighted (IEC 651): Not more than 7.5dB
- Max Output (1% THD into 2.5k Ohms): 12dBV = 3.1V
- Max SPL (0.5% THD into 2.5k Ohms): 138dB
- Dynamic Range (2.5k Ohms load): 130dB
- Supply Voltage (IEC 268-15): +48V phantom power (+35V min.)
- Current Draw (typical ai +48V): 1.8mA
- Transducer type: Dynamic
- Weight (without cable): 270 g
- Frequency response: 5Hz - 35kHz
- Nominal impedance acc. to IEC 60268-7: 8 ohms
- Nominal SPL acc. to IEC 60268-7: 96dB
- Nominal THD acc. to IEC 60268-7: < 0.2%
Power handling capacity acc. to IEC 60268-7: 100 mW
- Sound coupling to the ear: Circumaural
- Ambient noise isolation: approx. 18dB
- Connection: Gold-plated stereo jack plug (3.5 mm) and 1/4" adapter (6.35 mm)
- Length and type of cable: 3 m / straight cable
- Nominal headband pressure: approx. 3.5 N