- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
BLUE Bluebird SL Large-Diaphragm Cardioid Condenser Microphone
- Write a Review
- #J47954 000000000 J47954000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Bluebird SL flatters any sound source. Its proprietary hand-tuned capsule and transformerless design deliver tremendous upper-end clarity, smooth...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Pristine, highly versatile sound that makes every detail of your performance come to life.
Tracks provided by SoundCloud
The Bluebird SL flatters any sound source. Its proprietary hand-tuned capsule and transformerless design deliver tremendous upper-end clarity, smooth midrange frequencies, and rich lows that make every detail of your sound come to life. It features a high-pass filter and -20dB pad, which expands it versatility greatly. It can accommodate loud instruments and singers, and can help mitigate harsh input signals at the source. Bluebird SL helps you capture standout male or female lead vocal performances, express the true tone of guitars, piano and percussion, and enhance the warmth of stringed instruments and brass
Behind The Mic
With the original Bluebird microphone, Blue set a new standard for modern recording mics. Bluebird SL advances that legacy with refined sonics and versatile switches to capture exceptionally clear and powerful sound that makes ears perk up and listen. Add in an updated design to inspire your best performances, and what you get is a best-selling Essential Series condenser mic.
Every component of Bluebird SL is specially designed to deliver modern, crystal-clear tone. The hand-built capsule utilizes a fine, gold-sputtered Mylar diaphragm that delivers superior resonance at higher frequencies to help vocals cut through the mix. The sculpted rear backplate ensures balanced sound across the entire frequency spectrum. And discreet Class-A circuitry maximizes the accuracy of your sound.
Make The Switch
Bluebird SL is a one-of-a-kind mic for every kind of performance. The new onboard switchable 100Hz high-pass filter and -20dB pad give you the flexibility to track a wide variety of sound sources with nuance and power. Use Bluebird SL to capture a singer’s unique vocal character in stunning detail, achieve full-frequency guitar recordings and more.
- Extended upper clarity with smooth mid frequencies for any voice or instrument
- Hand-built proprietary large-diaphragm cardioid capsule for full, open sound
- High-pass filter and -20dB pad for ultimate versatility
- Works great with home studio USB audio interfaces
The perfect addition to any home studio, order Bluebird SL today!
- Analog or digital: Analog
- Frequency response: 20Hz – 20kHz
- Max SPL: 138 dB
- Connectivity: XLR
- Capsule: Condenser
- Polar pattern: Cardioid
- Type: Mounted
- Switches: 20 dB pad, HPF
- Phantom power required: Yes
- Diameter: 1.9 in.
- Length: 8.8 in.
- Weight: 16 oz.
- Case: Yes
- Clip: Yes
- Shockmount: Yes
- Power supply: N/A
- Cable: No
- Stand: No
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.