- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Blue Cat Audio Blue Cat Re-Guiter (Download)
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L74601 000000000 L74601000000000
6-Month* financing available.
Welcome to the world of "Re-Guitaring": enjoy an infinite number of guitar tones out of a single instrument. With Re-Guitar, you can emulate many kin...Click To Read More About This Product
After finalizing your order for this downloadable product you'll receive an activation key via email. This email will include a product link and directions for downloading.(Credit approval may take up to 24 hours.)
One guitar, an infinite number of tones.
Welcome to the world of "Re-Guitaring": enjoy an infinite number of guitar tones out of a single instrument. With Re-Guitar, you can emulate many kinds of guitar tones (electric or acoustic), regardless of the solid body guitar model used for recording: keep playing your own guitar and get all the sounds that you like, and more.
The built-in pickup simulator lets you emulate many types of electric guitar pickups without the need to modify your favorite instrument: choose from a selection of popular guitar pickups or create your own.
You can also dig and expand the body "in the box" to craft your own hollow body guitar tone thanks to the body simulator.
The plug-in includes a selection of acoustic guitar simulations, and you can craft your own too.
In addition to the brightness and gain adjustments, the virtual tone and volume pots let you tweak the tone in details. They can even be automated to follow the performance.
If you do not play guitar but are producing music with recorded guitars, you will enjoy "re-guitaring" too: you can now "fix it in the mix" and virtually switch guitars after recording.
- Guitar tone modeler with electric pickups, acoustic guitars and hollow body emulations
- Built-in single coil pickups: single hot, vintage, modern, active, tele, neck+mid, bridge+mid, P90, P90J
- Built-in humbucker pickups: vintage, classic, ricky, modern, rails, bright, wide, wide(jazz), jazz box
- Built-in piezo & acoustic guitars: solid body piezo, acoustic sim pedals, modern & vintage dreadnought, jumbo, mini jumbo, 000, small
- Create your own electric pickups or acoustic guitar emulations with the custom electric and custom acoustic models
- Adjust hollow body thickness and amount
- Adjust simulations brightness and gain
- Built-in virtual volume and tone pots
- No latency
Add an arsenal of guitars to your studio. Order today.
- Available in most plug-in formats for Mac and Windows
- Full MIDI control and automation support, MIDI Learn
- No CPU load on idle: processing shuts down when fed with silence (optimal the CPU usage)
- Customizable user interface with transparency & zoom
- Smooth Bypass: noiseless plug-in activation / deactivation
- Full featured integrated presets manager
- Copy/paste the state of the plug-in between instances
- Any sample rate supported