- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Blue Cat Audio Dynamics All-In-One Processor
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J03303 000001000 J03303000001000
6-Month* financing available.
Blue Cat's Dynamics is a complete dynamics effect processor: it can be used as a compressor, limiter, gate, expander or even waveshaper for distortio...Click To Read More About This Product
After finalizing your order for this downloadable product you'll receive an activation key via email. This email will include a product link and directions for downloading.(Credit approval may take up to 24 hours.)
Extremely flexible all-in-one dynamics processor.
Blue Cat's Dynamics is a complete dynamics effect processor: it can be used as a compressor, limiter, gate, expander or even waveshaper for distortion. You can manage the dynamics response of the plug-in with a unique two-thresholds system. The plug-in includes an input filter as well as a side chain filter, in order to control the frequencies affected by the compression. Its continuous VCA/Opto and Peak/RMS controls let you smoothly and precisely choose the behavior of the envelope detection like you have never been able to.
The plugin also provides advanced stereo features, with mid/side processing capability, multiple stereo linking options and the ability to choose on which channels to apply the effect.
An additional brick wall limiter/clipper protects the output for complete control over the dynamics response. You can use this software as a real time side chain compressor as well, thanks to its unique MIDI CC & automation output. Side chaining has never been so easy, as you can see in our tutorial, and it even lets you trigger external hardware devices. It's also possible to trigger other effects according to the dynamics response, as shown in our dynamic EQ tutorial: you can build your own dynamics processing effect with your favorite plugins.
The real time display of the detected envelope under the compression curve lets you know what's exactly going on in the dynamics processor. You can also visualize what's been applied to your audio signal with the real time in/out envelopes display: there is no easier way to compare the input and output signals in real time. You can also record all this information as automation curves, so that it's possible to monitor the modifications applied to the signal on top of the audio representation in your favorite host. See our monitoring tutorial for details.
All these features can be controlled from a user-friendly and skinnable user interface (customize it to your own needs!), or from any hardware/software MIDI controller. MIDI learn has not been forgotten so that MIDI setup is fast and reliable.
- Full featured dynamics processor: compressor, gate, limiter, expander, waveshaper
- Total control over the processor: continuous peak/RMS and Opto/VCA modes selection
- Total control over the signal: dry/wet control for parallel compression, input and side chain filters
- Stereo or mid-side processing with multiple channels linking options
- Post brickwall limiter or waveshaper
- Dynamics response and input/output envelopes real time display with zooming capability
- Best quality: up to 4x oversampling for the best sounding quality
- Side chaining made easy: a unique way to perform side chain compression, ducking, gating and much more
- Multiple skins included for optimal user experience
- Plugin window transparency management
- No latency
Push your signals to their max with Blue Cat Dynamics. Click and order today.
- An OpenGL-compatible graphics card for the 3D View
- An SSE2-enabled processor (Pentium 4 or later)
- Microsoft Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7 or 8
- Any DirectX / VST / RTAS / AAX compatible host software (32 or 64 bit)
- An Intel or PowerPC processor.
- Mac OS X Mavericks(10.9), Moutain Lion (10.8), Lion (10.7), Snow Leopard (10.6), or Leopard (10.5).
- Any VST / Audio Unit (32/64-bit) / RTAS / AAX compatible application
- Available as: Mac-AAX, Mac-AU, Mac-RTAS, Mac-VST, Win-AAX, Win-DX, Win-RTAS, Win-VST, Win x64-AAX, Win x64-DX, Win x64-VST.
- Native DSP code for optimal performance.
- Full MIDI control and automation support with silent, zipper-free parameters update, advanced response control and MIDI Learn.
- No CPU load on idle: when the plug-in is fed with silence, the processing smoothly shuts down, to optimize the CPU usage of your Digital Audio Workstation.
- Skinnable and customizable user interface with transparency management.
- Automation and MIDI output: record output parameters as automation curves or send MIDI CC messages to other plug-ins for powerful side chain effects.
- Smooth Bypass: activate/deactivate the plug-in with absolutely no noise.
- Import/Export presets in a host independent format.
- Any sample rate supported.