- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Blue Cat Audio Oscilloscope Multi Waveform Visualizer
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J03301 000001000 J03301000001000
6-Month* financing available.
Blue Cat's Oscilloscope Multi is a unique multiple tracks real time waveform renderer and comparator: it lets you visualize the content of several au...Click To Read More About This Product
After finalizing your order for this downloadable product you'll receive an activation key via email. This email will include a product link and directions for downloading.(Credit approval may take up to 24 hours.)
Waveform visualizer, helps spot phase and mono compatability issues.
Blue Cat's Oscilloscope Multi is a unique multiple tracks real time waveform renderer and comparator: it lets you visualize the content of several audio tracks on the same screen and compare them thanks to its X-Y view.
The plugin offers stereo or mid-side channels waveform extraction as well as several synchronization modes. The zooming and precise measurement capabilities let you analyze the waveforms in details, and the XY phase scope view will help you track phase issues within an effect chain or while recording with multiple microphones.
The additional histogram display complements the toolset to check the distribution of the values in the waveform and get an idea of the average peak level.
The four memory slots let you store any waveform in memory: it helps you make comparisons between several setups or portions of your audio project very easily.
Thanks to Blue Cat's skinning language support and the included window opacity management feature, you can adapt the plug-in user interface to your personal needs and enhance your workflow.
- Multiple tracks real time oscilloscope: visualize and compare the waveform of several audio tracks on the same screen
- Waveform display with loop, flow and trigger modes
- Histogram display
- Latency compensation capability to align waveforms
- Choose a name for each curve for easier sharing
- Animated zoom for all displays
- Precise measurement capabilities
- Save the curves for easy A/B comparison
- Left-Right or Mid-Side operation modes
- Unique data sharing technology with multi-core processors support
- Opacity control for the user interface
- Easy phase cancelation and mono compatibility issues detection on multiple tracks or within an effect chain
The all-at-once waveform visualizer and comparator.
- An OpenGL-compatible graphics card for the 3D View.
- An SSE2-enabled processor (Pentium 4 or later).
- Microsoft Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7 or 8.
- Any DirectX / VST / RTAS / AAX compatible host software (32 or 64 bit).
- An Intel or PowerPC processor.
- Mac OS X Mavericks(10.9), Moutain Lion (10.8), Lion (10.7), Snow Leopard (10.6), or Leopard (10.5).
- Any VST / Audio Unit (32/64-bit) / RTAS / AAX compatible application.
- Available as: Mac-AAX, Mac-AU, Mac-RTAS, Mac-VST, Win-AAX, Win-DX, Win-RTAS, Win-VST, Win x64-AAX, Win x64-DX, Win x64-VST.
- Native DSP code for optimal performance.
- Full MIDI control and automation support with silent, zipper-free parameters update, advanced response control and MIDI Learn.
- No CPU load on idle: when the plug-in is fed with silence, the processing smoothly shuts down, to optimize the CPU usage of your Digital Audio Workstation.
- Skinnable and customizable user interface with transparency management.
- Automation and MIDI output: record output parameters as automation curves or send MIDI CC messages to other plug-ins for powerful side chain effects.
- Smooth Bypass: activate/deactivate the plug-in with absolutely no noise.
- Import/Export presets in a host independent format.
- Any sample rate supported.