- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
BLUE Eyeball 2.0 USB Microphone with Webcam
- Write a Review
- Product 423199
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Meet the Blue Eyeball 2.0, a revolutionary new webcam with HD-quality audio and 2 megapixel video. The Eyeball 2.0 delivers Blue's award-winning micr...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
2-megapixel video, CD-quality HD audio, in a webcam with a retractable lens.
Meet the Blue Eyeball 2.0, a revolutionary new webcam with HD-quality audio and 2 megapixel video. The Eyeball 2.0 delivers Blue's award-winning microphone design and sound quality in a portable webcam.
The Blue Eyeball 2.0's retractable camera lens preserves your privacy and ensures that the Eyeball 2.0 turns itself off when you aren't broadcasting. The custom-designed monitor adapter makes it simple to position the Eyeball webcam on virtually any laptop or desktop monitor. The Eyeball 2.0 is equipped with Blue's famous pro-quality condenser mic capsule, giving it sound that may be superior to any other webcam on the market A Super HD video completes the Eyeball 2.0 USB webcam.
The Blue Eyeball 2.0 is compatible with both Mac and PC computers with no complicated drivers to install. Just connect the webcam to your computer's USB port. With the Blue Eyeball 2.0's unique design you can place the USB webcam on your desk or any flat surface near your computer. Also mountable to the screen of most laptop computers.
- Two megapixel super HD video resolution
- Blue's superior condenser capsule for high-huality sound
- Super HD video: high-definition video resolution (up to 1600 x 1200), performance up to 30 FPS
- Retractable lens for privacy
- Integrated stand and case
- Driverless installation on Windows & Mac
- Adapter for optimal positioning on any monitor
- USB cable included
- Transducer type: Condenser, pressure gradient with USB digital output
- Polar patterns: Cardioid
- Sample/word rate: 44.1kHz/16-bit
- Frequency response: 35Hz-20kHz