- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Blue Satellite Premium Noise-Cancelling Wireless Headphones with Built-In Audiophile Amp
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- K44231 000002000 K44231000002000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
For 20 years, the world’s greatest artists have used Blue in the studio. Now Blue has created a wireless over-ear headphone that lets you hear more o...Click To Read More About This Product
Wireless headphones with audiophile-level headphone amp built in.
For 20 years, the world’s greatest artists have used Blue in the studio. Now Blue has created a wireless over-ear headphone that lets you hear more of your favorite music, anywhere you go. Satellite combines legendary Blue sound quality with all-new patent pending active noise cancelling (ANC) technology to ensure your music is never compromised. Together with premium wireless technology and a built-in audiophile amp, Satellite is a new benchmark for the modern listening experience.
Given Blue's heritage in recording studios, they know a proper amplifier is key to great sound quality. But until now, if you wanted great sound on the go, you had to buy a headphone amp separately and strap it to your phone. Not anymore. Satellite’s built-in all-analog audiophile amplifier brings out new detail in your music regardless of what device you are using. And it pairs beautifully with Blue’s proprietary 44 mm drivers to deliver every detail of your music with clarity and punch. Blue are the only headphones in the world that have a built-in audiophile amp—consider it a gift to you and your music.
Satellite is the only wireless noise-cancelling headphone that eliminates unwanted noise without compromising your music. Where traditional noise cancelation removes some of your music, Blue has a patent pending design that keeps your music safe on one pair of drivers while dedicating a separate pair to the ANC. That’s a double dose of Blue design that lets you listen like never before.
- Patent pending 4-driver system; two custom 44 mm Blue dynamic drivers for audio and two 30 mm drivers for ANC
- Built-in audiophile amplifier for rich, dynamic and detailed sound
- Highest quality Bluetooth wireless technology
- Onboard controls for intuitive operation
- Sophisticated design for superior performance, sound isolation and comfort
- Foldable construction for easy portability and storage
- Battery life: up to 24 hours with Bluetooth only or 8 hours with Bluetooth, ANC and Amp
- Satellite continues to play music with included 3 meter audio cable even with no battery charge
Wireless headphones for the discrimination listener.
- Type: Custom, built-in audiophile amplifier
- Output power (nominal): 280mW @ 32 Ohms
- THD+N, total harmonic distortion + Noise: 0.0055% (at 1kHz)
- Gain: 4dB
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.