- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
BLUE Spark SL Large-Diaphragm Studio Condenser Microphone Hammertone
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L21038 000001000 L21038000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Spark SL is a perfect way to bring Blue’s legendary studio sound into your recording projects. The custom-designed capsule and Class-A electronics de...Click To Read More About This Product
Transparent sound with superb detail and rich harmonic content.
Spark SL is a perfect way to bring Blue’s legendary studio sound into your recording projects. The custom-designed capsule and Class-A electronics deliver a classic, transparent sound with superb detail and rich harmonic content, while the high-pass filter and -20dB pad provide ultimate flexibility. Accommodate loud vocalists or instruments with ease, eliminate harsh sibilance at the source, and work the distance and proximity effects with complete confidence. Whether you’re just getting started building out your project studio or expanding your already loaded mic locker, Spark SL offers versatility and trusted Blue performance for recording vocals, drums, guitars, pianos and more.
Gain-stage like a pro with a -20dB pad switch
The Spark SL comes with both a pad and high-pass filter switch so you can extend your recording applications and take full advantage of the Spark’s versatility. Engaging the -20dB pad switch will give you ample headroom to record loud sources like guitars amps or dynamic vocalists. When this is set to 0, the Spark SL will send more signal to your audio interface to capture more nuanced performances from quiet instruments like acoustic guitars, violins or pianos.
Eliminate low-end rumble
The high-pass filter switch will eliminate any low-end rumble often caused by recording frequencies under 100Hz on certain instruments. With this roll-off switch engaged, the Spark SL works great on acoustic instruments and will excel when used as a stereo pair to record complex instruments like the piano or even as room mics to create a natural reverb for drums, guitar, synths and more.
- Transparent sound with superb detail and rich harmonic content
- Custom-designed cardioid condenser capsule excels at capturing your most creative moments
- High-pass filter and -20dB pad for ultimate versatility
- Works great with home studio USB audio interfaces
Works great with home studio audio interfaces. Order today.
- Analog or digital: Analog
- Frequency response: 20Hz – 20kHz
- Max SPL: 128 dB
- Connectivity: XLR
- Capsule: Condenser
- Polar pattern: Cardioid
- Type: Mounted
- Switches: On/Off
- Phantom power required: Yes
- Diameter: 1.75 in.
- Length: 7.75 in.
- Weight: 1.25 lb.
- Case: Yes
- Clip: No
- Shockmount: Yes
- Power supply: N/A
- Cable: No
- Stand: No
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.