- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Bose B1 Bass Module
- Write a Review
- H79499 000001000 H79499000001000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The B1 bass module is a compact, lightweight enclosure that is easy to transport, set up and break down. Its small footprint takes up considerably le...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Low end enhancement for Bose systems.
The B1 bass module is a compact, lightweight enclosure that is easy to transport, set up and break down. Its small footprint takes up considerably less space than traditional bass cabs required for same performance. Interlocking feet let you securely stack up to four modules together on their sides. This powerful bass enclosure adds depth and impact to such instruments as bass guitars, drums, and low voices. Low-pitched wind or string instruments, guitars and keyboards can also benefit from the additional low-end output the B1 provides. Includes cable to connect module to power stand and slip cover.
The B1 is compatible with Bose L1 models I, II, and 1S.
- Compact and lightweight
- Powerful bass sound
- Efficient speaker design
- No tweaking needed
Order today and boost the presence and intensity of yourlow end signals.
- L1 Model II system
- L1 Model 1S system
- L1 Model I system
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.