- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Bose F1 Model 812 Flexible Array Loudspeaker
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J23305 000000000 J23305000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Powerful, standalone sound that flexes to meet your coverage needs — the Bose F1 Model 812 is a 1000-watt, full-range loudspeaker featuring Bose Flex...Click To Read More About This Product
High power. Full range. Flexible sound.
Powerful, standalone sound that flexes to meet your coverage needs — the Bose F1 Model 812 is a 1000-watt, full-range loudspeaker featuring Bose Flexible Array technology. At the heart of the F1 is a 12-inch woofer nested behind an array of eight high-output drivers. These nine speakers are supported by a lower crossover point than conventional loudspeakers — to give full voice to your sound and deliver clearer, more natural vocals and midrange clarity, even at high volumes.
Flexible Array Technology
This is the first powered portable loudspeaker that lets you control its vertical coverage pattern. Simply push or pull the array into position to create “Straight,” “C,” “J” or “Reverse J” coverage patterns. Once set, the system automatically changes the EQ to maintain optimum tonal balance for each coverage pattern. So whether you’re playing at floor level, on a stage, or facing raked seats or bleachers, you can now adapt your PA to match the room. With the Bose F1 Model 812, your sound stands alone.
Optional high-power F1 Subwoofer
For extended bass response, the Bose F1 Subwoofer, sold separately, packs all the power of a larger bass box into a more compact design that’s easier to carry and fits in a car. A mounting stand for the loudspeaker is stored right in the body of the subwoofer, making setup fast and easy. The stand even includes cable channels to neatly hide the wires. Plus, the loudspeaker and subwoofer feature highly durable enclosures to ensure easy transport and years of reliability.
Great for numerous applications:
Live music performances
Bands of all styles
Houses of worship
Schools and universities
Resorts and hospitality venues
- Powerful full-range loudspeaker with 132 dB max SPL and low-frequency performance down t43 Hz (-10 dB)
- Portable, standalone design with built-in 1000-watt amplifier and nine transducers: eight high-output drivers and a 12” high-power woofer
- Lower crossover point than conventional loudspeakers for clear and natural vocals even at high volumes
- Flexible Array technology: easily adjust coverage pattern — Straight, C, J, or Reverse J — optimize sound for different spaces: floor level, on stage, for raked seats or bleachers, and more
- Automatic EQ adjusts maintain optimum tonal balance for each coverage pattern
- Built-in handles for easy transport and compatible with standard 35 mm speaker stands (sold separately)
- Optional Bose F1 Subwoofer (sold separately) for even more low-frequency response
- Integrated speaker stand for F1 Model 812
- Built-in 1000-watt amplifier
- Hidden cable channels for clean appearance
- Built-in handles for easy transport
Stay at the edge of innovation with a BOSE-quality speaker. Order today!
- System Type: Self powered, two-way
- Frequency Response: (±3 dB) 55 Hz - 14 kHz
- Frequency Range: (“10 dB) 48 Hz - 16 kHz
- Nominal Dispersion: 100 H x 40 V (C-position)
- Maximum SPL @ 1 m: 132 dB SPL (peak)
- Crossover Frequency: 600 Hz Acoustic 4th order Butterworth
- System Power: 1000 W
- Distortion at Rated Power: 0.1 % Max (30 Hz - 15 kHz)
- System Limiter: Dynamic limiter
- Power Indicator: Blue LED: system on
- Driver Compliment: 8 x 2.25" mid-high drivers; 1 x 12" LF
- Signal Indicators: POWER/FAULT, LIMIT, FRONT LED, SIGNAL INPUT
- Input Connections: Channel 1: XLR Balanced: Pin 1 (GND), Pin 2 (+), Pin 3 (-) Channel 2: 1/4 TS/TRS, 1ˆ•8 TS/TRS, (2) RCA
- Controls: Volume level, Signal input select, Front LED function select, EQ select, Power on/off
- Line Output: XLR balanced
- AC Mains: IEC Connector
- Enclosure: High impact composite materials
- Grille: Powder-coated perforated steel grille
- Dimensions: 26.1" H x 13.1" W x 14.6" D (664.66 x 334.3 x 372.5mm)
- Net Weight: 44.5 lbs (20.18 kg)
- Power Supply Voltages
- Universal AC power rating: 100-240 V 50 / 60 Hz +/- 20 %, 200 W max
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.