- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Bose F1 Model 812 Flexible Array Loudspeaker and Subwoofer Pair
- Write a Review
- J26226 000000000 J26226000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The innovative F1 Flexible Array system lets you adapt to any venue by controlling its vertical coverage pattern with its eight adjustable drivers. O...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Customized sound with adjustable drivers and a subwoofer.
The innovative F1 Flexible Array system lets you adapt to any venue by controlling its vertical coverage pattern with its eight adjustable drivers. Once positioned, the system automatically changes the EQ for optimum tonal balance unique to the chosen coverage pattern. Whether you’re playing at floor level, on a stage, or facing bleachers, you can now adapt your PA to match the room. Rounding out the system is the F1 subwoofer, providing room-filling bass.
With 1000 watts of power, the Bose F1 Subwoofer packs all the performance of a larger bass box into a more compact design thats eas to carry and fits in most cars. A mounting stand for the Bose F1 Model 812 Flexible Array Loudspeaker is integrated right into the body of the subwoofer, so you always know where it is, making setup fast and easy. The stand even includes cable channels to neatly hide the wires, giving your system a clean, professional look.
2 x Bose F1 Model 812 Speakers
2 x Bose F1 Powered Subwoofers
For power, portability and flexibility order yours today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.