- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Bose L1 Compact System
- Write a Review
- H85941 000000001 H85941000000001
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Bose L1 Compact system combines conventional PA and monitors into one sleek unit. Positioned behind or to the side of a performer, DJ or presente...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Easy-to-set-up, lightweight, professional PA system.
The Bose L1 Compact system combines conventional PA and monitors into one sleek unit. Positioned behind or to the side of a performer, DJ or presenter, it delivers wide, even sound coverage throughout the stage area and audience, even off to the extreme sides. It's Bose's smallest, lightest, easiest-to-set-up L1 system, weighing just 29 lb.
The L1 Compact system's slim loudspeaker distributes sound clearly and evenly throughout the room, thanks to Bose Spatial Dispersion technology. The speaker's unusual vertical shape makes it distinctly different from conventional PA speakers•and has a very positive effect on sound coverage. Even audience and band members off to the extreme sides hear the same clear, tonally balanced sound as those in front.
The L1 Compact loudspeaker array is smaller than those in L1 Model I and II systems, but it produces comparable horizontal sound coverage. L1 Model I and Model II loudspeakers project sound further with less dropoff of volume than the L1 Compact array.
With the L1 Compact system, you don't have to carry a separate amplifier, mixer or bass cabinet: They're already built in. The system's power stand includes an integrated bass speaker and amplifier, plus a built-in mixer providing a total of four inputs and two outputs.
Channel 1 is a microphone input with a customized ToneMatch preset for a handheld dynamic microphone. The preset automatically optimizes a handheld microphone's tone when used with the L1 Compact system. Channel 2 accepts up to three inputs at once, including a guitar, keyboard or other instrument, DJ mixer, MP3 player, laptop or projector. It features a customized ToneMatch preset to optimize the sound of an acoustic guitar.
- Lightweight and portable
- Professional quality sound
- Two inputs
- No need for monitors or amps
Order now and cut your setup time in half. Make that a quarter.
- W x H x D: 13.25" x 16.5" x 16.75"
- 24.6lb (11.2 kg)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.