Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 5 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 8 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
Bose L1 M1S System Blacktrue true
Musician's Friend Rewards
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
- Free Shipping
- Price Drop
- Top Rated
- Flexible Financing
Gold Coverage Protection
Protect your gear
Gold Coverage Protection
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
The next evolution of L1 technology.
The system consists of only four lightweight pieces that set up and break down in minutes. These durable components easily connect without the need for stands or wires, and are readily transported in three protective carry bags. The materials and construction are specifically designed to meet the travel and performance demands of solo performers, mobile DJs and bands.
The L1 Model 1S system can be configured to your individual needs with the B1 bass module for greater portability, or the B2 bass module for greater output. Combine the system with the ToneMatch® audio engine to maintain the sound and tone of specific instruments and microphones.
General PA use may include educational and business applications such as announcements, presentations and training demonstrations for up to 300 people. It is also useful in portable applications within houses of worship, sporting events and many other instances where PA is required.
The L1® Model 1S is ideal for musicians and DJs who perform regularly in venues up to 300 people. In addition, there are many ways that an L1 system can be used with a band. While one per player is ideal, members can share as few as two systems being used as a pair behind the band, eliminating conventional PA and monitors. Users will benefit from the choice in bass module options that come with the L1® Model 1S.
- 180-Degree coverage for audiences up to 300
- Consistent tonal balance from front to back
- Set up and break down in minutes
- No need for speaker stands
- Includes three protective bags
- Choice of bass modules: B1 for portability; B2 for greater bass output
- Single cable digital connection to the optional T1 ToneMatch Audio Engine
Order today for the ultimate in portability and quality.
- Orders placed before 5 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.