- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Bose L1 Model 1S System with B1 Bass Module and T8S Audio Engine
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L36020 000000000 L36020000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Spend less time setting up your gear and more time enjoying it. The L1 Model 1S portable line array system delivers a potent combination of portabili...Click To Read More About This Product
Portable line array system with integrated bass module.
Spend less time setting up your gear and more time enjoying it. The L1 Model 1S portable line array system delivers a potent combination of portability and performance. It's compact and light enough to make setup quick and easy, yet powerful enough to fill a mid-sized venue. This system works well for solo musicians, bands and public speakers. Includes one B1 bass module for enhanced low-end performance and the T8S ToneMatch audio engine with its built-in 8-channel mixer, powerful DSP engine and studio-quality effects.
Put your PA behind you
The vertical configuration of the system's small, closely spaced drivers allows the L1 Model 1S system to project sound forward and to the sides—delivering 180-degree coverage—but very little up and down, reducing unwanted reverberation. This produces consistent tonal balance as sound spreads more evenly across the stage and into the audience, and the volume level drops off much more slowly than with a conventional speaker. Unique Bose® technologies enable the system to serve as both PA and monitor. It can be positioned behind or to the side of the performer—and you hear just what the audience hears. You're in control, and there's no need for conventional monitors, mixers and PA systems.
Convenience to go, with extended low end
The three components of the L1 Model 1S system—upper array, lower extension and power stand—connect quickly and easily without the need for separate speaker stands. Setup and breakdown take just minutes. And everything stores neatly into the included carry bags, making transport easy, too. The B1 bass module is our more portable bass option. It is considerably lighter and smaller than conventional bass bins required for the same performance. And it ensures more accurate amplification of lower notes for most voices and instruments.
Take control of your music with the T8S ToneMatch mixer, a compact 8-channel interface designed for performers. Engineered with a powerful DSP engine and intuitive user control, the T8S offers studio-quality EQ, dynamics and effects. Sound great with integrated Bose ToneMatch processing and zEQ, especially when connected to a Bose L1 or F1 system for full end-to-end tonal control. Play confidently on stage with the rugged T8S using its tactile controls, easy-to-read LED display and scene recall. The T8S, a true performer’s companion.
- Recommended for audiences up to 300
- 12-speaker articulated line array delivers 180-degree horizontal sound coverage
- Produces the most consistent tonal balance with less volume drop-off over distance
- System's interconnecting pieces allow for easy transport, setup and breakdown
- One B1 bass module included
- T8S ToneMatch mixer included
Focus less on your gear, and more on your music with Bose portable PA systems.
- L1 Model 1S power stand and cord
- L1 Model 1S top array and bottom extension
- Loudspeaker carrying bag
- Power stand carry bag
- One B1 bass module and cable
- B1 slip cover
- T8S ToneMatch Audio Engine
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.