- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Bose L1 Model II Dual Bass System with ToneMatch Audio Engine
- Write a Review
- Product 360894
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The premier Bose L1 loudspeaker system for musicians”with Bose's smoothest, most consistent sound coverage and most powerful tone-shaping tools. Ligh...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Combines superior coverage and tonal balance with easy transport and setup
The premier Bose L1 loudspeaker system for musicians”with Bose's smoothest, most consistent sound coverage and most powerful tone-shaping tools. Lightweight and modular, this sleek system fits easily into a car trunk and takes just a few minutes to set up.
Bose's best portable sound system for musicians combines the Bose L1 Model II system and T1 ToneMatch audio engine. This professional concert sound system provides wide coverage, smooth tonal balance and a suite of studio-class effects and tone-shaping tools. And it's packed with proprietary Bose technologies designed to improve your amplified sound.
Sound advantages”only from Bose
Like the original, award-winning Bose L1 system, the Model II sound system is an all-in-one innovation that replaces conventional monitors, mixers and PA speakers. The system's breakthrough loudspeaker produces wide, uniform sound coverage of nearly 180 degrees”onstage and throughout an audience of up to several hundred”with little dropoff in volume and tone.
The Model II system also features Articulated Array speaker technology for better tonal balance. The loudspeaker's 24 vertically mounted drivers are precisely angled to create clearer highs and more consistent tone in the room. Even people off to the sides of these stage speakers enjoy well-balanced, detailed sound.
Powerful multichannel audio engine
Combining the T1 ToneMatch audio engine with an L1 system gives you exceptional amplified tone and sound processing capabilities. The compact, four-channel engine provides fingertip control of Bose's largest library of ToneMatch presets. Just touch a button to make hundreds of precise refinements to the sound of instruments and microphones.
The engine also features a complete suite of studio-class reverbs, additional effects and dynamics processing. It connects to the L1 Model II system via a single digital cable for quick, streamlined setup.
Deep bass from small enclosures
This Bose L1 Model II system comes with two B1 bass modules and is recommended for use as a bass guitar amplifier, and for kick drums and DJs.
B1 bass modules are considerably lighter and smaller than conventional bass bins required for the same performance. Power up to two bass modules on a single power stand. Add two more bass modules to the system with an optional PackLite extended bass package.
Light and easy
The L1 Model II power stand weighs only 24 pounds, and its four retractable legs make it very easy to transport and set up. The power stand also has a simplified control section; the single line-level input can be used with instruments, mics, mixers, laptops, MP3 players or DVD systems.
All of the system's components are also built to handle the road. The loudspeaker has a rugged, reinforced grille, and each package includes padded carrying bags for major components.
Spatial Dispersion and Articulated Array speaker technologies in the loudspeaker produce wide, uniform sound coverage. The 24 small drivers are arranged using Articulated Array speaker technology in a slim, vertical enclosure”creating nearly 180 degrees of horizontal coverage and consistent tonal balance. The loudspeaker's two-piece, interlocking design makes for quick and easy setup, breakdown and transport.
Integrated power amplifiers in the power stand provide clean, precise amplification for L1 Model II system with up to two B1 bass modules.
ToneMatch port on power stand for digital audio and power connection to ToneMatch audio engine.
Analog input, trim control and signal/clip LED for line-level analog input via ¼" TRS phone cable. Can be used for instruments or other audio sources like DJ mixers, MP3 players, computers or DVD systems.
Bass module out for amplified bass output signal to one or two B1 bass modules. L1 system automatically adjusts equalization appropriately when bass modules are connected.
Bass line out delivers post-DSP bass signal output. Accepts ¼" TRS phone cable. Use to connect powered subwoofer, additional amplification system or Bose PackLite amplifier with up to two additional bass modules.
Retractable legs provide stability for streamlined L1 Model II power stand and loudspeaker. Four retractable legs fold out of power stand simultaneously for quick setup and compact transport.
Compact, lightweight enclosure is easy to transport, set up and break down. Small footprint takes up considerably less space than traditional bass cabs required for same performance. Interlocking feet let you securely stack up to four modules together on their sides.
Highly efficient speaker design features two 5.25" (13.3 cm), high-output, high-excursion drivers that produce deep, strong bass from a small enclosure. When connected to power stand, active equalization circuitry automatically adjusts bass signal appropriately.
ToneMatch audio engine
Integrated ToneMatch audio engine and audio technologies provide four independent channels featuring Bose's largest library of ToneMatch instrument and microphone presets, proprietary zEQ and a complete suite of studio-class effects and sound processors.
Proprietary ToneMatch presets optimize L1 system to match intended natural sound of specific instruments and vocal mics. Over 100 presets are organized into quick-access banks and can be independently assigned to each channel. Free ongoing updates via USB connection between your computer and ToneMatch audio engine.
Proprietary zEQ automatically adjusts the range of tone controls to match your voice or instrument, making it easier to fine tune your sound. Conventional mixers may have fixed EQ ranges that don't accurately affect desired frequencies when adjusted. But zEQ appropriately redefines low, mid and high frequency ranges of specified sources.
Single-band ParaEQ centers on frequency you specify for each independent channel. Valuable tool for reshaping problematic frequencies in certain venues.
Five reverb types (small, medium, large, plate and cavern) available for global assignment, with individual channel controls for decay time, mix level and brightness.
Three delay types (analog, digital and tape) can be independently assigned to selected channels, with control over feedback time and mix level for each channel. For example, you can select tape delay for your vocal on channel 1 and analog delay for your guitar on channel 2.
Ten modulation effects (three chorus types, two flange types, four phaser types and one vintage tremolo effect) can be independently assigned to selected channels, with control over designated parameters for each channel.
Seven dynamics processing types (three compressors, limiter, de-esser, kick gate and noise gate) can be assigned to independent channels.
Scenes allow you to store, recall and edit "snapshots" of all key ToneMatch audio engine settings at any given time. This feature helps simplify setup when you're using an L1 system repeatedly in different venues. The engine includes five predefined Bose scenes, five My scenes and five Shared scenes you can give to other L1 owners.
Chromatic tuner for convenient tuning of instruments.
Large backlit display with intuitive layout and easy-to-read text for modes and settings.
Rotary encoder for quick access to modes, effects and parameters, including ToneMatch presets, zEQ, ParaEQ, reverbs, delays, modulators, dynamics processing, scenes and tuner. Features clean, circular layout.
Aux mode (channels 1 “ 3) send channels' dry, pre-fader or post-fader audio to aux output for connection to additional L1 systems or recording devices. Independent level controls for optimal signal output.
Channel volume, mute and FX mute (1 “ 4/5) for adjusting individual channel volume, muting individual channels and muting all effects on selected channels.
Phantom power applies +48V power to input channels 1 “ 3 to drive specific microphones.
ToneMatch cable transfers audio signals and provides power to ToneMatch audio engine from L1 Model II power stand. Use the optional T1 power supply for connections to L1 Model I and Compact systems.
Mounting bar and carriage for securely attaching ToneMatch audio engine to L1 Model I or Model II loudspeaker.
- Recommended for DJs and lower-range instruments and voices
- Spatial Dispersion and Articulated Array speaker technologies
- Single-input power stand with retractable legs
- Two B1 bass modules included
- Integrated power amplifiers
- ToneMatch port
- Analog input, trim control and signal/clip LED
- Bass module out
- Compact, lightweight bass enclosure
- Highly efficient bass speaker design
Order this advanced sound system solution today.
- Mic/line inputs (1 - 3) feature combination analog connectors accepting balanced XLR or unbalanced ¼" TRS audio cables.
- Line inputs (4/5, L/R) for analog stereo connections to keyboards, mixers and computers. Inputs accept balanced ¼" TRS cable. Edit control affects both channels.
- Trim controls and signal/clip LEDs (1 - 4/5) for adjusting levels of input signals. Green/yellow/red LEDs show signal status and help you set gain levels properly.
- Preamp outputs (1 - 3) for connecting channels' dry output signals to recording gear or other amplifiers via balanced ¼" TRS cable.
- Aux output can be used with aux mode to create independent submix of channels 1 - 4/5 to route to other amplifiers or recording gear.
- Master analog output for connecting to additional L1 systems, amplifiers or recording gear via balanced ¼" TRS cable. Select from pre- or post-master volume settings.
- ToneMatch port to connect digital output of engine to L1 Model II power stand via included ToneMatch digital cable.
- USB port for updating ToneMatch audio engine and backing up scenes via USB connection to your computer.
- L1 Model II Cylindrical Radiator loudspeaker top
- 43.5"H x 3.5"W x 4"D ( 110.5 cm x 9 cm x 10.5 cm )
- 16.3 lbs (7.4 kg)
- L1 Model II Cylindrical Radiator loudspeaker bottom
- 43.5"H x 3.5"W x 4"D ( 110.5 cm x 9 cm x 10.5 cm )
- 17.4 lbs (7.9 kg)
- L1 Model II power stand
- 5"H x 10"W x 27"D ( 12.8 cm x 26.2 cm x 69.2 cm )
- 23.7 lbs (10.7 kg)
- B1 bass module
- 15"H x 10.25"W x 17.75"D ( 38 cm x 26 cm x 45 cm )
- 25.1 lbs (11.4 kg)
- T1 ToneMatch audio engine
- 2.67"H x 6.5"W x 8.25"D (6.76 cm x 16.6 cm x 20.9 cm)
- 2.1 lbs (1 kg)
- L1 Model II double bass package
- L1 Model II power stand and cord
- Power stand carrying bag
- L1 Model II Cylindridal Radiator loudspeaker (top and bottom)
- Loudspeaker carrying bags
- 2 B1 bass modules and cable
- 2 Bass module slip covers
- T1 ToneMatch Audio Engine
- T1 ToneMatch audio engine and cable
- ToneMatch engine protective cover and carrying bag
- ToneMatch engine mounting bar and carriage