- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Bose L1 Model II System with Dual B1 Bass Module and T8S Audio Engine
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L36018 000000000 L36018000000000
Boost your performance with the Bose L1 Model II system, their most advanced portable amplification system for musicians, DJs and public speakers. Th...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Portable line array system with integrated bass modules.
Boost your performance with the Bose L1 Model II system, their most advanced portable amplification system for musicians, DJs and public speakers. The loudspeaker delivers 180 degrees of horizontal sound coverage and Bose's smoothest tonal balance—across the stage and throughout the room. This configuration of the system includes two B1 bass modules for enhanced low-end performance at the low end, and the T8S ToneMatch audio engine with its built-in 8-channel mixer, powerful DSP engine and studio-quality effects. Like the original, award-winning Bose L1 system, the Model II sound system is an all-in-one innovation that replaces conventional monitors, mixers and PA speakers. And this professional sound system is packed with proprietary Bose technologies designed to improve your amplified sound.
Sound advantages—only from Bose
The system's breakthrough loudspeaker produces wide, uniform sound coverage of nearly 180 degrees—onstage and throughout an audience of up to several hundred—with little dropoff in volume and tone. The Model II system also features Articulated Array speaker technology for better tonal balance. The loudspeaker's 24 vertically mounted drivers are precisely angled to create clearer highs and more consistent tone in the room. Even people off to the sides of these stage speakers enjoy well-balanced, detailed sound.
Deep bass from small enclosures
The B1 bass module is Bose's more portable bass option. It is considerably lighter and smaller than conventional bass bins required for the same performance. And it ensures more accurate amplification of lower notes for most voices and instruments.
Take control of your music with the T8S ToneMatch mixer, a compact 8-channel interface designed for performers. Engineered with a powerful DSP engine and intuitive user control, the T8S offers studio-quality EQ, dynamics and effects. Sound great with integrated Bose ToneMatch processing and zEQ, especially when connected to a Bose L1 or F1 system for full end-to-end tonal control. Play confidently on stage with the rugged T8S using its tactile controls, easy-to-read LED display and scene recall. The T8S, a true performer’s companion.
Easy and efficient
The L1 Model II power stand weighs only 24 pounds, and its four retractable legs make it easy to transport and set up. The power stand also has a simplified control section; the single line-level input can be used with instruments, mics, mixers, laptops, MP3 players or DVD systems. All of the system's components are also built to handle the road. The loudspeaker has a rugged, reinforced grille, and each package includes padded carrying bags for major components.
- Recommended for audiences up to 500
- 24-speaker articulated line array delivers 180-degree horizontal sound coverage
- Produces the most consistent tonal balance with little volume drop-off over distance
- System's interconnecting pieces allow for efficient transport, easy setup and breakdown
- Two B1 bass modules included
- T8S ToneMatch mixer included
Focus less on your gear, and more on your music with Bose portable PA systems.
- L1 Model II power stand and cord
- L1 Model II Cylindrical Radiator loudspeaker (top and bottom)
- Loudspeaker carrying bags
- Power stand carrying bag
- Two B1 bass modules and cables
- B1 slip covers
- T8S ToneMatch Audio Engine
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.