- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Bose MB4 Modular Bass Module
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #602063 000001000 602063000001000
Compact low-frequency loudspeaker designed primarily to provide bass augmentation for Bose Panaray and DS systems in small to medium-size indoor perm...Click To Read More About This Product
Call for Price:
The manufacturer of this product has asked us not to publish our current selling price. Please call our customer service number for the guaranteed lowest price on this item.
Bass for indoor systems.
Compact low-frequency loudspeaker designed primarily to provide bass augmentation for Bose Panaray and DS systems in small to medium-size indoor permanent installations. It can also be used as portable sound reinforcement.
- Unique 4 x 5.25" (133 mm) high-excursion woofer configuration provides deep bass to 35 Hz with fast transient response
- Modular design allows stacking of multiple enclosures for increased maximum sound levels
- Integrated suspension inserts allow easy permanent installations with optional rigging accessories
Order today and dramatically enhance your low end.
- Frequency Response: (+/-3 dB)1 45 Hz - 310 Hz
- Frequency Range :(-10 dB)1 35 Hz - 350 Hz
- Nominal Dispersion: Omni-directional below 200 Hz
- Recommended High-Pass Filter: 30 Hz high-pass filter
- Overload Protection: PTC/Lamps (2)
- Long-Term Power Handling: 2 200 W (800 W peak)
- Sensitivity: (SPL / 1 W @ 1 m)3 87 dB SPL
- Maximum SPL @ 1 m4: 110 dB SPL (116 dB SPL peak)
- Nominal Impedance: 8 Î
- Driver Compliment: Four (4) 5.25" (133 mm) low-frequency drivers
- Enclosure: High-density wood composite with solid color PVC laminate, high-impact polypropylene end caps
- Grille: Powder-coated steel grille
- Environmental: Indoor use only
- Connectors: Two (2) parallel-wired NL4 Neutrik Speakon connectors
- Suspension / Mounting: Four (4) M8 threaded inserts (2 top, 2 bottom)
- Dimensions: 26.7" H x 10.2" W x 18.2" D (678 mm x 260 mm x 463 mm)
- Net Weight: 45 lbs (20 kg)
- Shipping Weight: 62 lbs (28 kg)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.