- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Bose MB4 Panaray Subwoofer
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #602063 000001000 602063000001000
The modular MB4 Panaray Subwoofer system from Bose offers extended low end for permanent and portable applications. You can set it up as a standalone...Click To Read More About This Product
Call for Price:
The manufacturer of this product has asked us not to publish our current selling price. Please call our customer service number for the guaranteed lowest price on this item.
Clear and focused, very present low end.
The modular MB4 Panaray Subwoofer system from Bose offers extended low end for permanent and portable applications. You can set it up as a standalone unit or in a stacked array. With a frequency range of 40Hz-300Hz, 110dB SPL, and 200W power handling the MB4 Subwoofer delivers serious bottom end. 2 parallel NL4 connectors. Bose includes a 5-year transferable limited warranty with your Panaray Subwoofer.
- Pronounced low end
- Versatile application
- 5-year warranty
Low frequency extension for live environments. Order today.
- Modular design is easily configured in arrays to meet venue needs
- 110dB SPL
- 200W power handling
- 2 parallel NL4 connectors
- 8 ohms
- 5-year transferable, limited warranty.
- 10.2"W x 26.7"H x 18.1"D
- 45 lbs.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.