- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Bose Packlite Power Amp Model A1
- Write a Review
- H79495 000000000 H79495000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Designed for instruments that require additional headroom and increased output in the deep bass range, such as electric bass, bass drum and high outp...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Need more on the floor?
Designed for instruments that require additional headroom and increased output in the deep bass range, such as electric bass, bass drum and high output playback of dance music. The PackLite power amplifier can power up to two additional B1 bass modules or one additional B2 bass module. Compatible with L1 Model I and L1 Model II systems.
- Lightweight and powerful
- Solid connections
- Nylon carry pouch
Order today and get more low end from your Bose system.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.