- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Bose T4S ToneMatch 4-Channel Mixer
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L10318 000000000 L10318000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Take control of your music with the T4S ToneMatch mixer, an ultra-compact interface designed for performers. This 4-channel digital mixer features up...Click To Read More About This Product
Proprietary Bose ToneMatch audio processing.
Take control of your music with the T4S ToneMatch mixer, an ultra-compact interface designed for performers. This 4-channel digital mixer features updated, studio-quality effects and advanced audio processing. Never run out of options with independent EQ, dynamics and effects per channel. Get your perfect sound fast with Bose ToneMatch processing for natural-sounding vocals and instruments, while Bose zEQ focuses your tone for on-the-fly adjustments.
For its size, the T4S gives you unprecedented connectivity with control. It uses illuminated, tactile knobs and indicators for spontaneous sound adjustments, even on dimly-lit stages. Four main channels feature high-quality audio preamps with XLR-combo jacks for microphones or instruments, and switchable phantom power. Additionally, the T4S offers Aux sends, Aux inputs, balanced analog and ToneMatch stereo outputs, USB-A and -B for USB drive playback or PC/Mac interfacing, and a dedicated headphone output jack.
Features like tap tempo delay, built-in chromatic tuner, master out EQ, and recallable scenes make it easy to be ready for the show, while the bottom insert allows you to use standard mounting accessories to keep the T4S within reach. Rugged and ready to go, the T4S includes a protective magnetic cover and ToneMatch cable that provides a digital audio and power connection to your Bose L1 Model II or L1 Model 1S system, providing full end-to-end optimization of your sound. The T4S is the ultimate on-stage companion for performing artists.
- Powerful audio processing with studio-quality effects and advanced DSP
- Bose ToneMatch processing for natural-sounding vocals and instruments
- Tactile controls and indicators designed for live use
- User-friendly interface
- Rugged enclosure with magnetic protective cover
Sound your best, every time you take the stage—order now.
- Analog/digital: Digital
- Number of channels: 4
- Aux sends: 2
- Powered: No
- Total inputs: 6
- Mic preamps: 4
- XLR/TRS combo jacks: 4
- Total outputs: 2 (XLR/TRS combo)
- 1/4” out: 2
- Connections: USB
- Headphone output(s): 1
- Compression: Yes
- Reverb: Yes
- Delay: Yes
- Chorus/flange: Yes
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.