- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Bose T8S ToneMatch 8-channel Mixer
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L10319 000000000 L10319000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
This compact 8-channel digital mixer lets you take control of your music with updated features, studio-quality EQ and advanced audio processing. Purp...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Powerful, compact design with a user-friendly interface.
This compact 8-channel digital mixer lets you take control of your music with updated features, studio-quality EQ and advanced audio processing. Purpose-built for performers, the Bose ToneMatch T8S mixer boasts a user-friendly interface, tactile controls and an easy-to-read LED display so nothing can stand between you and the perfect mix.
Bose ToneMatch processing delivers natural-sounding vocals and instruments, while Bose zEQ focuses your tone for on-the-fly adjustments. For its size, the T8S gives you unprecedented connectivity with control. It uses illuminated, tactile knobs and indicators for spontaneous sound adjustments, even on dimly-lit stages.
Eight main channels feature high-quality audio preamps with XLR-combo jacks for microphones or instruments, and switchable phantom power. Additionally, the T8S offers Aux sends, Aux inputs, balanced analog ¼” TRS and XLR outputs, USB-A and -B for USB drive playback or PC/Mac interfacing, and a dedicated headphone output jack. Features like tap tempo delay, built-in chromatic tuner, master out EQ, and recallable scenes make it easy to be ready for the show, while the bottom insert allows you to use standard mounting accessories to keep the T8S within reach. The rugged T8S is the ultimate on-stage companion for performing artists.
- 8-channel mixer with studio-quality effects and advanced digital audio processing
- Features Bose ToneMatch processing for natural-sounding vocals and instruments
- Eight high-quality preamps with XLR/TRS combo jacks
- Rugged enclosure with magnetic protective cover
- Tactile controls; user-friendly interface
Designed to be the perfect musician's companion—order today and get your sound on point.
- Analog/digital: Digital
- Number of channels: 8
- Busses/groups: 16
- Aux sends: 16
- Powered: No
- Total inputs: 8
- Mic preamps: 8
- XLR/TRS combo jacks: 8
- USB: 1
- Total outputs: 4
- XLR out: 2
- 1/4” out: 2 (TRS balanced)
- AUX send: 4
- Connections: USB
- Headphone output: 1
- Aux send: 4
- Reverb: Yes
- Delay: Yes
- Chorus/flange: Yes
- Width: 12.25"
- Height: 3.25"
- Depth: 8.4"
- Weight: 4.1 lb.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.