Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 8 PM PT
SAT(12/2 only) 6 AM - 7 PM PT
SUN(12/3 only) 6 AM - 7 PM PT
BOSS RC-505MkII Tabletop Loop Station Blacktrue true
Musician's Friend Rewards
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
- Free Shipping
- Top Seller
- Flexible Financing
- Lowest Price
Gold Coverage Protection
Protect your gear
Gold Coverage Protection
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Next-generation tabletop looper with five stereo tracks and real-time control.
The BOSS RC-505MK2 is a revolutionary tabletop loop station packed with tools for spontaneous music creation. Designed for beatboxers, vocalists and multi-instrumentalists, this upgraded looping powerhouse features five stereo tracks, four simultaneous effects and customizable controls. Take your performances to new heights by layering loops, applying FX in real time and crafting a custom setup tailored to your needs.
Craft Complex Loops With 5 Stereo Tracks
With five stereo tracks at your disposal, the possibilities for layering loops are endless. Lay down a percussion track, add bass and melody lines, stack harmonies and sprinkle in ambient textures. The RC-505MK2 makes it easy to build full songs on the fly.
Transform Your Sound With Real-Time Effects
Apply up to four effects simultaneously as you record and playback loops. The RC-505MK2 offers over 50 FX types including delays, reverbs, modulations, filters and more. Adjust parameters for each effect to sculpt your ideal sound. With the power to apply multiple FX at once, you can create truly unique tones.
Customize Your Setup for Intuitive Control
The RC-505MK2 features assignable buttons and sliders for a tailored looping experience. Set up the unit to control FX, levels, panning and other parameters just how you like. The customizable controls provide on-the-spot access to the features you use most for a seamless performance setup.
Connect to a Wide Range of Gear
With expanded I/O including balanced XLR outputs, the RC-505MK2 integrates easily into any rig. Use it as a standalone tabletop unit, in conjunction with your favorite pedals and synths or as part of a full PA system. MIDI I/O allows syncing with external sequencers and drum machines. The RC-505MK2 is a hub for all your musical gear.
- An industry-standard tabletop looper, updated and enhanced
- Class-leading sound quality with 32-bit AD/DA and 32-bit floating-point processing
- Five simultaneous stereo phrase tracks with dedicated controls and independent volume faders
- Input FX and Track FX sections, each with four simultaneous effects and four quick-access banks
- Customizable FX and Track buttons for each phrase track
- Massive onboard effects selection with 49 Input FX types and 53 Track FX types, including new Harmony, Electric FX and many others
- Ultradurable faders with longer throw for more precise adjustment
- Mark Back function provides enhanced undo/redo flexibility while performing
- Two XLR mic inputs with phantom power, two stereo line input pairs and three stereo line output pairs
- 99 memories, each containing five phrase tracks, custom effects and playback settings, control assignments and more
- Synchronize your loops with over 200 onboard rhythm patterns and 16 drum kits
- Deep MIDI control support
- Two external control jacks, each with support for up to two footswitches or an expression pedal
- USB for data backup, phrase import/export with BOSS Tone Studio and pattern import with the RC Rhythm Converter
Order the Tabletop Loop Station today.
RC-505MkII Tabletop Loop Station Specifications:
- Number of Tracks: 5
- Data Format: WAV (44.1kHz, 32-bit float, stereo)
- Maximum Recording Time: approx. 1.5 hours (1 track), approx.13 hours (total of all memories)
- Rhythm Type: 200 types or greater
- Rhythm Kit: 16 types
- INPUT FX: 49 types
- TRACK FX: 53 types
- MASTER FX: 2 types
- Memory: 99
- Display: Graphic LCD (128 x 64 dots, backlit LCD)
- MIC IN 1, 2 jack: XLR type (balanced, phantom power: DC 48 V, 10 mA Max
- INST IN 1, 2 jacks, MAIN OUT jacks, SUB OUT 1, 2 jacks: 1/4" phone type
- PHONES jack: Stereo 1/4" phone type
- CTL1,2/EXP1 jack, CTL3,4/EXP2 jack: 1/4" TRS phone type
- USB port: USB B type
- MIDI (IN, OUT) connectors
- DC IN jack
- Power Supply: AC adaptor
- 1.0 A (with phantom power)
- .9 A (without phantom power)
- Dimensions: 16-9/16" W x 9-1/4" D x 2-11/16" H
- Weight: 4 lb.
- Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
- Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.