- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Boss WL-60 Wireless System
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L59131 000000000 L59131000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Offering great tone, low latency, and effortless setup, BOSS’s WL-60 has made it easy for musicians to go wireless. The compact receiver is perfect f...Click To Read More About This Product
Smartly designed wireless system for guitar.
Offering great tone, low latency, and effortless setup, BOSS’s WL-60 has made it easy for musicians to go wireless. The compact receiver is perfect for pedalboards, and features a large visual display and buttons to scan and select the best wireless channel. The rugged bodypack transmitter runs for up to 25 hours on alkaline batteries.
BOSS Wireless PerformanceThe WL-60 delivers exceptional sound quality with wide dynamic range. It provides solid audio performance with absolutely no drop-outs and a class-leading low latency of just 2.3 ms. The WL-60 delivers great playing feel with no lag whatsoever. Up to 14 WL series systems can be used simultaneously in one space, allowing multiple musicians to enjoy wireless freedom at the same time.
Visual Feedback Puts You in ControlWith the WL-60’s automatic scanning feature and informative display, the channel selection process is effortless, eliminating complicated procedures required with other systems. All 14 channels are shown at one time during the scan process, giving you a complete overview of the current wireless conditions. This makes it simple to optimize performance for any stage situation, ensuring that you always have the very best tone.
Ready to Play in SecondsSetting up the WL-60 to play is fast and efficient. Simply press the Scan button, then wait for a moment as the 14 wireless channels are scanned and the clearest are indicated. Next, select the desired channel on the receiver, power on the transmitter, match the channel and you’re done. The WL-60’s LCD also provides constant visual feedback on channel selection, wireless strength and other parameters.
Rugged Bodypack Transmitter Works with Any Guitar or BassCompact, lightweight, and durable, the WL-60T Transmitter mounts on your belt or instrument strap. Up to 25 hours of runtime is provided with two alkaline AA batteries. Using the display and selector buttons, you’re able to adjust the operation channel from your playing position. And since the WL-60T connects to your instrument via a short standard cable (included), it works with nearly any guitar or bass.
Just Another Pedal on Your BoardThe receiver in the WL-60 system is the same size as a standard BOSS compact pedal and can be powered just like your other stomps, making it an easy addition to any pedalboard setup. Simply place it at the beginning of your chain and connect the receiver’s output to the first pedal. And thanks to the regular ¼-inch input jack, you can always connect via a traditional guitar cable when needed without having to re-patch or remove the receiver from your board.
Cable Tone SimulationThe WL-60 includes two selectable cable tone simulation options that reproduce the natural capacitive effect that’s introduced when using a guitar cable with standard passive pickups. You can also bypass the effect when cable tone simulation is not desirable, such as when using an acoustic/electric guitar with an onboard preamp or an instrument with active pickups.
Pedal Power DistributionWhen the WL-60 receiver is powered via a BOSS PSA-S adaptor, it becomes a power distribution center for other stomps on your board. By using an optional PCS-20A daisy-chain cable, you’re able to power a number of BOSS compact pedals at the same time.
Battery-Powered Operation for Mobile GiggingWhen performing on the street or playing gigs that require quick set up and teardown, running your pedals on battery power is often the best way to fly. The WL-60 lets you go wireless as well, with the receiver providing clear, cable-free operation for up to ten hours on two AA alkaline batteries.
Consumer Alert:Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCC's wireless microphone website at: www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones.
- Premium audio performance with lightning-fast BOSS wireless technology
- Automatic 14-channel scanning for art and easy setup
- Large LCD shows channel status, wireless strength, battery life, and more
- Stompbox-size receiver fits easily on your pedalboard
- Bodypack transmitter works with nearly any instrument
- Transmitter runs for up to 25 hours on two AA alkaline batteries
- Transmission range: 20 meters/65 feet line of sight (may vary due to local conditions)
- Short, high-quality cable included for connecting the transmitter to a guitar or bass
- Receiver powered by AC adaptor or two AA alkaline batteries
- Convenient DC output on receiver for powering other pedals (when using AC adaptor)
- Instrument input for using a standard cable without removing the receiver from a pedalboard
Ideal for pedalboard users. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.