Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 9 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
CAD 900B Overhead condenser microphone Blacktrue true
Musician's Friend Rewards
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
- Free Shipping
- Flexible Financing
- Lowest Price
- Ships Internationally
Gold Coverage Protection
Protect your gear
Gold Coverage Protection
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
A superior low noise, electret condenser cardioid overhead microphone.
The 900B's electronics are located externally in a housing, which also contains the professional three pin male XLR connector. The 900 is attached to this with a 30 foot cable terminated with a mini three pin XLR. The 900B is finished in durable black urethane paint with a flexible PVC covering over gooseneck.
The 900B features a .022" diameter hole placed directly behind the microphone head that facilitates the use of monofilament line to inconspicuously fix the position of one or a series of microphones.
- Great for places of worship, choirs, courtrooms, conference/meeting rooms
- Natural extended fidelity frequency response for versatile applications in performance and speech
- Unidirectional for rejection of feedback or unwanted ambient sounds
- 7" flexpipe at mic end for precision aiming or adjusting
- 30' twist resistant cable terminating in 3-pin XLR connecter
- .022" diameter hole behind mic head allows for precision retention by monofilament line
- Low noise transformerless electronic design
- Black finish
- Requires phantom power
- Includes foam pop filter
900B Overhead condenser microphone Specifications:
- Operating Principal: Electret Condenser
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency Response: 150Hz - 20kHz
- Impedance: 440ohms
- Self Noise: 26dBA
- Max SPL: 132dB
- Power Requirements: Phantom power 9-52 Volts DC
- Capsule dimensions (diameter x length): 39/64" x 1-7/64" (15.5 x 28.4 mm)
- Mini gooseneck dimensions (diameter x length): ¼" x 7-1/4" (6.4 x 190.5 mm)
- Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
- Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.