Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 9 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
Stunningly clean, transparent response!
The C195 mic has a wide, flat-frequency response that provides unsurpassed natural transparent sound. The cardioid pickup pattern minimizes annoying feedback and reduces the pickup of unwanted off-axis sounds. A transformerless electronic design provides optimum low-frequency response and low distortion. An effective internal multistage pop filter minimizes wind and breath noise.
The CAD C195 has a Flex-Form hardened steel grille screen that dramatically resists deformation while greatly reducing any risk of adverse performance caused by a bent or dented ball screen. This unique ability to retain its original shape assures that the CAD C195 will maintain its attractive appearance.
The C195 features the CAD exclusive (I.N.R.-3) Impact Noise Rejection system. A proprietary rubber shock mount isolates the transducer from the barrel, thus dramatically reducing cable, stand, and handling noise. The need for any external shock mounting device is virtually eliminated.
The low-frequency response of the CAD C195 may be enhanced by increasing or decreasing the distance from the sound source. This phenomenon is technically known as "proximity effect". Nominal or "flat" response is generated at a distance of 24 inches or more. However, as the distance to the sound source decreases, the bass sensitivity increases, providing a solid, robust character.
Requires phantom power.
- Wide, flat-frequency response
- Natural, transparent sound
- Cardioid pickup pattern minimizes annoying feedback and unwanted off-axis sounds Transformerless electronic design
- Internal multistage pop filter minimizes wind and breath noise
- Hardened steel grille
C195 Cardioid Electret Condenser Microphone Specifications:
- Generating Element: Electret condenser (Phantom Powered)
- Polar Pattern: Unidirectional (Cardioid)
- Frequency Response: 50Hz-18kHz
- Output Level:
- Open Circuit Voltage: -55 dB (0 dB = 1 volt per microbar)
- Impedance: 500 ohms
- Dynamic Range: 110 dB
- Equivalent Noise Level: Less than 22 dB, A weighted
- Maximum SPL: 132 dB (1% THD, open circuit)
- Supply Voltage: 9 - 52 Vdc, positive pins 2 & 3 reverse polarity protected
- Current Required: Less than 5 mA over operating voltage range
- Positive pressure on diaphragm generates a positive voltage on pin 2 relative to pin 3
- Grille Screen: Hardened Steel Mesh
- Case: Steel and die-cast zinc alloy
- Finish: Durable soft feel, non-slip, titanium gray body, midnight black screen
- Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
- Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.