- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
CAD CM217 Small Diaphragm Condenser Microphone
- Write a Review
- #271323 000000000 271323000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The CAD CM217 is a small diaphragm condenser microphone that was designed for acoustic guitars, stringed instruments, cymbals, hi-hats, and more. Fea...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Perfect for acoustic instruments, strings, cymbals, and overhead.
The CAD CM217 is a small diaphragm condenser microphone that was designed for acoustic guitars, stringed instruments, cymbals, hi-hats, and more. Features include hi-pass filter and attenuator. Mic clip included.
Great mic and affordable. Order today.
- Operating principle: condenser
- Polar pattern: cardioid
- Frequency response: 40Hz to 13KHz
- Sensitivity: -41dBV (8.9mV) @ 1 Pa
- Impedance: 230 ohms
- Hi-pass Filter: 200Hz, 6dB/oct
- Attenuator: 10dB
- Power requirements: P12, P24, P48, 11mA(P48)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear