- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
CAD e60 Cardioid Condenser Microphone
- Write a Review
- 271005 000001000 271005000001000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
One of Al Di Meola's two favorite acoustic guitar mics for live performance, the Equitek e60 Cardioid Condenser Microphone has externally-biased poin...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Multipurpose mic you can take on tour for high-impact instrumentation.
One of Al Di Meola's two favorite acoustic guitar mics for live performance, the Equitek e60 Cardioid Condenser Microphone has externally-biased point-source transduction with a high-power transformerless drive in a bulletproof road-ready housing. Take it on tour for high-impact instrumentation. Features include three-frequency hi-pass filter, 10dB attenuator and integral stand clamp. The microphone's applications include acoustic instrument, guitar cabinets, bass cabinets, strings, piano, cymbals/overheads, kick drum, snare drum, hi-hat.
24V or 48V phantom power required.
- Operating Principle: Externally-biased condenser
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency Response:30Hz to 20KHz
- Sensitivity: -41dBV (8.9mV) @ 1 Pa
- Impedance: 300 ohms
- Max SPL: 140dB, 1% THD, attenuator engaged
- Self Noise: 22dBA
- Hi-pass Filter: 40Hz, 85Hz and 122Hz, 6dB/oct
- Attenuator: 10dB
- Power Requirements: P24, P48, 2mA
Mic your acoustic guitar like Al Di Meola! Order your CAD e 60 today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear