Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 8 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
Equitek E100S Large Diaphram Condenser Micfalse false
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.
Supercardioid mic designed for robust vocal tones and extended low-frequency response.
The CAD microphone's nickel-plated 1" capsule delivers accurate phasing on instruments, and a full rich vocal tone, accentuated by the extended low-frequency response. Features include an 80Hz high-pass filter and a 10dB pad. From vocals to percussion, acoustic instruments and everything in between, the CAD Equitek E100S condenser mic will prove to be one of the most versatile tools in your microphone locker, in the studio, or onstage.
The CAD Equitek E100S condenser microphone comes in a vintage woodgrain cherry case and has a stealth shockmount included. 48V Phantom power is required.
- Large diaphragm supercardioid condenser mic
- Low noise floor
- Full-differential Quadra-FET front-end
- Nickel-plated 1" capsule
- Extended low frequency response
- 80Hz high-pass filter
- 10dB pad
- Comes in a vintage woodgrain cherry case with shockmount
- Made in the USA
- Studio vocals, Choir, Acoustic instrument, Guitar cabinets, Bass cabinets, Strings, Piano, Cymbals/Overheads
Equitek E100S Large Diaphram Condenser Mic Specifications:
- Operating Principle: Condenser
- Polar Pattern; Supercardioid
- Frequency Response < 40Hz-18KHz
Sensitivity: -30dBV (28mV) @ 1Pa
- Impedance: 150 ohms
- Max SPL: 150dB (Pad Engaged)
- Self Noise: 3.7 dBA (best in class)
- Hi-Pass: 80Hz Attenuator: 10dB
- Power requirements: P48
- Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.