- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
CAD GN20VP Miniature Gooseneck Condenser Mic 20"
- Product H14118
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Designed primarily for speech and vocal pickup in boardrooms, Houses of Worship, or anywhere that a miniature gooseneck microphone is needed, the GN2...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
A continuously variable polar pattern lets one mic do it all.
Designed primarily for speech and vocal pickup in boardrooms, Houses of Worship, or anywhere that a miniature gooseneck microphone is needed, the GN20VP features heavy-duty construction with a permanent rigid center pipe and a silent, durable, dual-flex pipe designed with strong positioning memory. Astatic's RF resistant architecture conforms to AES (Audio Engineering Society) article 48 standards, providing immunity from RF (Radio Frequency)-prone areas. Signals from cellphones, two-way text messaging devices, walkie-talkies, or other interference sources in today's wireless world are shielded from entering the microphone's signal path
What makes the GNVP truly unique is the ability to easily change the microphone's polar pattern. This means the installer can electronically decide which polar pattern is most suitable to use for the environment in which the microphone is placed. This can be achieved in minutes with a standard screwdriver. This pattern adjustment is indispensable in situations where the environment defeats the fixed polar pattern microphone. The GNVP also gives the installer the ability to maximize the mics gain before feedback. Once the ideal pattern is set, simply close the cover and replace the screws. Includes XLR-F type locking flange mount and windscreen.
- Continuously variable polar pattern
- RF (radio frequency) resistant architecture
- Status LED (defeatable)
- Controls secured within the XLR housing
- 20" length
- Quick-mount format
- Balanced transformerless output circuitry
- Integrated hi-pass filter for elimination of unwanted low frequencies
- Silent, durable, dual-flex pipe design with strong positioning memory
- Non-reflective matte-black finish
- Included shock mount (approx. 20 dB noise isolation)
- Included XLR-F type locking flange mount
- Included windscreen
- Conforms to RoHS (Restriction of hazardous substances) standards
Order the only installed mini mic you'll ever need!