- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
CAD GXLD2HBAH Digital Dual Channel Wireless System handheld and bodypack microphone system
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #L58967 000002000 L58967000002000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Enjoy the easy and exciting performance that the GXLD2™ Wireless Series provides for your next performance. CAD Audio has been creating valued produc...Click To Read More About This Product
Affordable handheld and body pack wireless system.
Enjoy the easy and exciting performance that the GXLD2™ Wireless Series provides for your next performance. CAD Audio has been creating valued product since 1931 and prides itself on developing and supporting the live performer. This system includes a handheld transmitter as well as a bodypack transmitter.
The design challenge for the GXLD2 was straightforward: develop a high value wireless microphone system that can cope with today’s challenging RF environment that is both easy to operate and exciting to use. Mission accomplished.
Consumer Alert:Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCC's wireless microphone website at: www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones.
- CADLive™ D38 capsule
- Includes condenser headworn microphone and guitar cable
- High Contrast LCD Display
- Operates in 900 MHz band free from TV and FCC regulatory issues
- Advanced dipole antenna technology for increased operating distance
- Multiple output options on the receiver for maximum exibility
- Professional balanced XLRM-type discrete output
- 1/4" unbalanced output for easy connection to 1/4" input
- All transmitters outfitted with on/off, Mute function for ease of use
- All transmitters feature low battery indicators
- AA Battery Life of >10Hrs
Order today and experience the freedom of wireless.
- Frequency Response 20Hz–20kHz
- Modulation High Definition Digital QPSK
- Transmitting Power 10mW
- Sensitivity -43dBV(6.8mV) @ 1Pa
- Battery Life >10Hrs
- Frequency Band AH: 902.9/915.5MHz
- AI : 909.3/926.8MHz
- Weight 3.2 Lbs
- Dims 15” X 11” X 3”
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.