- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
CAD KBM412 Bass and Kick Drum Microphone
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- 270774 000000000 270774000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
THe CAD KBM412 Bass & Kick Drum Microphone is specifically designed for bass drum and other low-frequency sources. Its large neodymium diaphragm elem...Click To Read More About This Product
Captures all the thrilling thump!
THe CAD KBM412 Bass & Kick Drum Microphone is specifically designed for bass drum and other low-frequency sources. Its large neodymium diaphragm element offers extended low frequency response down to 25Hz and high SPL handling. Rugged die-cast microphone body with a hardened external screen retainer (also includes a shockmount saddle), provides isolation and excellent protection from mechanical noise. The CAD KBM412 also performs extremely well as a dynamic mic for large toms and other large-diameter percussive instruments in addition to bass and guitar amps.
- Specifically designed for bass drum and other low-frequency sources
- Large diaphragm delivers response down to 25Hz
- High SPL handling
- Rugged die-cast body
- Hardened external screen retainer
- Shockmount saddle provides isolation and excellent protection from mechanical noise
- Ideal for large-diameter percussive instruments and bass and guitar amps
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.