- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
CadLive D84 Large Diaphragm Cardioid Condenser Cabinet/Percussion Microphone
- Write a Review
- J11603 000000000 J11603000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
D84 is a Large Diaphragm Condenser that gives you true studio reproduction delivering a rich, transparent, true to life sound. The D84 has an interna...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Large diaphragm condenser microphone.
Tracks provided by SoundCloud
D84 is a Large Diaphragm Condenser that gives you true studio reproduction delivering a rich, transparent, true to life sound. The D84 has an internal shock mount adding to its ease of placement - No need for a big, hard to position shock mount.
- Ideal for guitar cabinets and live performance
- Cardioid polar pattern
- Internal, built-in shockmount
Call or click to order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.