- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Cakewalk SONAR X2 Studio DAW Software
- Write a Review
- Product H89410
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Cakewalk products have been at the forefront of music production for 25 years. In terms of software developer longevity, that's an eternity. The late...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Premium audio suite for PC.
Cakewalk products have been at the forefront of music production for 25 years. In terms of software developer longevity, that's an eternity. The latest iteration of Cakewalk's flagship product, SONAR, continues the tradition of innovation and integration. SONAR X2, featuring the radical Skylight interface, facilitates easy management of all of the aspects of music production through a single Smart Tool. Music production has never been easier or more capable.
Featuring state-of-the-art tools for recording, performance, editing, mixing, mastering and final web delivery of your finished projects, SONAR X2 is the apex of current Cakewalk technology. A refinement of the core application is at the heart of X2, as well as, of course, adding new tools and enhancing existing ones.
SONAR X2 Studio edition possesses all of the core audio functionality of X2, along with many of the primary editing, mixing and mastering tools.
- Unlimited Audio & MIDI Tracks
- Enhanced Award Winning Skylight interface
- TH2 SONAR Guitar Amp Sim
- Matrix Performance View
- Step Sequencer 2.0
- 18 Virtual Instruments
- 50 Audio and MIDI Effects
- FX Chains 2.0
- Integrated Per Track Arpeggiator
- Automation & Take Lanes
- Roland V-Vocal
- Surround Mixing
- MusicXML and SoundCloud Export
- Video Import/Export
- Pristine 64-bit/384KHz audio engine
- Includes all features in SONAR X2 Essential
Order today for state-of-the-art core audio along with mixing and production tools.
- Windows 7 or Windows 8*
- Runs Native in 32/64-bit Windows
- Intel Core 2 Duo E8200 2.67 GHz / AMD Phenom Quad Core 9750 2.4 Ghz or higher
- 2 GB RAM
- 1280x800 minimum screen resolution
- 4.5GB for minimal install, 20GB recommended
- Broadband internet connection for download
- Cakewalk Publisher requires available web server space with FTP access
- Windows 8 support will be available through a free patch later this year.