- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Celemony Melodyne 5 Editor from Essential 4 (Software Download)
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L77326 000000000 L77326000000000
6-Month* financing available.
Get Melodyne power for vocals, all kinds of instruments, and samples. Melodyne 5 Editor contains all the professional vocal functions, plus the legen...Click To Read More About This Product
After finalizing your order for this downloadable product you'll receive an activation key via email. This email will include a product link and directions for downloading.(Credit approval may take up to 24 hours.)
Intuitive workflow with professional technology that delivers.
Get Melodyne power for vocals, all kinds of instruments, and samples. Melodyne 5 Editor contains all the professional vocal functions, plus the legendary DNA algorithm for polyphonic audio. With it, you can adapt any library sample to the chords of your song.
- Grammy Award-winning technology, including DNA Direct Note Access
- Exceptionally musical and intuitive note-based way of working
- The algorithms Melodic (with Sibilant Detection), Percussive, Universal, Polyphonic
- Complete Melodyne toolkit
- Macros for optimizing intonation, timing quantization, and leveling
- Chord Track and Chord Grid with automatic chord recognition
- Tempo detection and editing
- Comprehensive functions for the editing of scales, tuning systems and temperaments
- Inspectors for quick access to all parameters
- Polyphonic audio-to-MIDI export
- Full compatibility: VST 3, AU, AAX, stand-alone
- Integration via ARA Audio Random Access (depending on the DAW)
- macOS and Windows, 64-bit
- Current version: 5
Download Melodyne 5 Editor today.
- macOS: Intel Dual Core processor (Quad Core or better recommended), 4 GB RAM (8 GB or more recommended), macOS 10.12 or higher
- Windows: Intel or AMD Dual Core processor (Quad Core or better recommended), 4 GB RAM (8 GB or more recommended), Windows 10 or higher, ASIO-compatible audio hardware