- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Centrance AxePort Pro
- Product 241585
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The CEntrance AxePort Pro is a wearable USB direct box and guitar/bass interface that instantly creates a recording studio wherever you are- at home,...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
There's no need to be tethered to your computer when you use this USB guitar recording preamp!
The CEntrance AxePort Pro is a wearable USB direct box and guitar/bass interface that instantly creates a recording studio wherever you are- at home, on the tour bus, or in your hotel room. In a world where travel is increasingly expensive, AxePort Pro allows you to play with musicians located thousands of miles away. Plug into any computer, record your part, and send it to be mixed. It's also convenient way to quickly record an idea, jam with an amp, or practice silently with a pair of headphones.
Offering a low-noise Hi-Z preamp, 24-bit/96kHz audio quality, a loud headphone output, and a professional USB interface, AxePort Pro unleashes creativity for guitar and bass players everywhere. Volume adjustments couldn't be easier with AxePort Pro's conveniently located "axe" and "phones/amp" knobs for gain and level control. AxePort Pro is compatible with Windows XP/Vista, Mac OS 10.4 and above, and Linux.
By far the best feature of AxePort Pro is its unique "wet/dry" slider in the Universal Driver software control panel for Mac and Windows, which allows you to mix the "dry" zero-latency input signal with the "wet" return from your DAW including effects plug-ins. Because virtual amplifier and effects plug-ins introduce a noticeable amount of audio delay, you can blend between the direct input-which has zero delay-and the DAW output to balance the amplifier tone in a way that minimizes software latency and allows easier performance and recording.
- For PC Users: Universal Driver which:
- Offers "wet/dry" monitor mix control
- Stereo Driver Aggregates multiple AxePort Pro and/or MicPort Pro USB mic preamps, especially for live setups
- ASIO compatibility
- Mac Users: AxePort Pro Control Panel for "wet/dry" monitor mix control
- Both: REAPER multitrack recording and editing software (trial version, web download)
- Sample rate: 96kHz (Also supports 44.1 kHz, 48kHz and 88.2kHz)
- Resolution: 24-bit (Also supports 16-bit)
- Audio input: Mono 1/4" jack, Hi-Z for guitar and bass
- Audio output: Stereo 1/8" headphone jack
- Frequency response: 20Hz-20kHz +/- 1.1dB (min. gain)
- Dynamic range: 101dB (A-weighted, min. gain)
- THD+N: 0.005% (-0.5dBFS, 1kHz, min. gain)
- Input impedance: 1MOhm
- Maximum input level: +15dBV (min. gain) to -15dBV (max. gain)
- Maximum output: -3dBV @ 16ohm load, +2dBV @ 32ohm load
- Hardware dimensions: 4.5"W x 1"W x 1"H
- Weight: 2lb.