- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Cerwin-Vega Earthquake 18" Powered Sub
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J41548 000000000 J41548000000000
6-Month* financing available.
For over 65 years, no subwoofer has been able to deliver clean, powerful bass better than Cerwin-Vega’s folded horns. In the spirit of CV’s innovativ...Click To Read More About This Product
High powered low frequencies.
For over 65 years, no subwoofer has been able to deliver clean, powerful bass better than Cerwin-Vega’s folded horns. In the spirit of CV’s innovative and forward thinking founder Gene Czerwinski, the next generation of his groundbreaking, and ground shaking folded horns are here to define and deliver pure, powerful and thunderous bass extension. With high-efficiency woofers and cabinets based on Gene’s original designs, plus the new Tour ShieldTM outer coating; Cerwin-Vega combines a tradition of powerful performance with cutting- edge technology.
18" Folded Horn EarthquakeTM Bass System
Durable Cerwin-Vega Tour Shield Protective Coating
2000 Watts of Active Power
Max SPL: 136dB
Frequency Response: 37 Hz to 673 Hz
Thunderous bass extension down to 37 Hz
Selectable Crossover (100 or 180 Hz)
Acoustic Impedance Balancing Reduces Cone Rocking
Cast Aluminum Door Functions as a Heat Sink
Reinforced Deep Pole Cup
- Active/passive: Active
- Type: Subwoofer
- LF driver: 18"
- MF driver: N/A
- HF driver: N/A
- Amplifier class: D
- Wattage: 2000
- Mixer/preamp: N/A
- Frequency response: 44hZ - 336Hz +3dB
- Coverage pattern: N/A
- Max SPL: 136 dB peak
- XLR: 1 XLR/TRS combo
- TRS: N/A
- TS: N/A
- RCA: N/A
- XLR: 1
- TRS: N/A
- TS: N/A
- SpeakON: N/A
- Cabinet material: 18 mm birch ply
- Width: 38"
- Height: 26"
- Depth: 39"
- Weight: 172 lb.
Order today and add unprecedented low end to your system.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.